• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Republicans still refusing to put people on the house intelligence committee so Democrats can't release transcripts to Mueller or launch any investigations

DinosaurusRex

Oct 26, 2017
Everyone wants a real D in Hawaii.
994.jpg

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I've always thought of Medicare for All as an expanded public option that sits alongside private insurance. The elimination of all private insurance plans always seemed to me as single-payer ground.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I check in on news, and Tulsi is in disarray? did anybody have money on less then a month?

Oct 30, 2017
So, Trump met with Putin again in November, with absolutely no US staff of any sort, except Melania. Putin had his staff, including translator with him. Totally cool, and totally legal.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How bonkers is it that today we found out Trump deliberately hid, obfuscated and lied about a hitherto now secret meeting with Vladimir Putin and his people where no other US citizen was present except his wife, and we're like, "yeah we just assumed."

Oct 25, 2017

My girl Nicola Sturgeon knows what's up.

I want Western Washington to leave the U.S., form Cascadia, and invite an independent Scotland into the country so that I can vote for her for president.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Every billionaire in this country is a failure on the government's part.

I'm starting to think Huey Long's wealth cap was a good idea.

In that estate tax thread I know someone was arguing how "immoral" it is to take someone's so hard earned money after their death. Fucking bonkers, the only immoral thing here is that we allow people to accumulate and hoard immense amounts of cash at the expense of the 99.9%.

And that's only focused on us. If we're talking multinational money which usually we are, they have direct victims all over the globe and exponentially more indirect victims.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
In that estate tax thread I know someone was arguing how "immoral" it is to take someone's so hard earned money after their death. Fucking bonkers, the only immoral thing here is that we allow people to accumulate and hoard immense amounts of cash at the expense of the 99.9%.

And that's only focused on us. If we're talking multinational money which usually we are, they have direct victims all over the globe and exponentially more indirect victims.

For everyone holding more than $10 million, 2% wealth tax, 99% estate tax.

And tax the churches.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
That no one in the GOP sees running in 2020 as a necessity to at least point Trump in the right direction, shows you all you need to know about moderate darlings in the party. Flake isn't even going to run.

Mittens wrote a scathing op-ed then voted for the Wall.

Jan 15, 2019
That no one in the GOP sees running in 2020 as a necessity to at least point Trump in the right direction, shows you all you need to know about moderate darlings in the party. Flake isn't even going to run.

Mittens wrote a scathing op-ed then voted for the Wall.
It really feels like the party has just accepted that Trump will leave office one way or another and then they're done. Like, surely the smarter members among them are aware their current trajectory is unsustainable. Baby boomers are dying and gen Z kids are turning 18 every day. And it's like they don't even want to try to fight to maintain relevancy once everyone 70+ right now has gone on to the great Golden Corral in the sky.

shinra-bansho

Oct 25, 2017
So, I wasn't aware and/or had forgotten that you need a minimum 15% to receive delegates.

In a fractured primary that could lead to some curious outcomes; i.e. only one candidate gets 15% and so gets all the delegates.

So like in California; let's say Kamala gets 30% and 6 other candidates split the remaining 70% evenly; she'd get like 450 delegates or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.