• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
What are the odds he takes off for Florida this weekend? I'm sure he's screaming mad right now.

Iloelemen

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has retweeted this.

Mike Pompeo just named Eliot Abrams his new special envoy for Venezuela. Abrams plead guilty to withholding information from Congress about the Iran-Contra affair. Pompeo says Abrams will be in charge of "all things related to our efforts to restore Democracy in Venezuela."

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Couple things here:

1. Bernie campaigned for Hillary and his supporters voted for her, so she's wrong.

2. Any Bernie supporters who attacked Hillary supporters for sexist reasons were wrong. Some of these were Russian bots though, and a lot of the primary drama was stirred up by Russia.

3. Kamala is being critiqued from the left. That's what primaries are for.

4. "If you don't want to support Democrats, go somewhere else." I'd love to! How about we fix FPTP?

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't that Manafort?? Do they all do this?
I can't even imagine the type of person who would marry Roger Stone though.
Manafort forced his wife to participate in swinging, but Roger is notorious in DC circles for his kinky sexual lifestyle. It's even in his Wikipedia profile.

In 1996, Stone resigned from a post as a consultant on Senator Bob Dole's campaign for president after The National Enquirer wrote that Stone had placed ads and pictures in racy swingers' publications and a website seeking sexual partners for himself and his second wife, Nydia Bertran Stone, whom he married in Las Vegas in 1992. Stone initially denied the report.[36][37] On the Good Morning America program he stated, "An exhaustive investigation now indicates that a domestic employee who I discharged for substance abuse on the second time that we learned that he had a drug problem is the perpetrator who had access to my home, access to my computer, access to my password, access to my postage meter, access to my post-office box key."[36] In a 2008 interview with The New Yorker Stone admitted that the ads were authentic.[58]

I had a friend back in college who answered one of those ads.

Last edited:

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Literally saying "support the party or go somewhere else" is the dumbest, most Hillaryest statement possible. It's just going to rile people up.

Please Hillary, don't do it!

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
She ain't lying. That said... you can tell people to take their head out of their ass, but don't tell people (voters) to go elsewhere.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Everything she said was correct. Bernie Bros poison everything, and Bernie isn't a Democrat, yet wants to dictate what the Democratic Party should be.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everything she said was correct. Bernie Bros poison everything, and Bernie isn't a Democrat, yet wants to dictate what the Democratic Party should be.

She is literally wrong in saying that she didn't get the same courtesy that she gave to Obama after she stood down. Bernie campaigned for her and his supporters voted for her in similar numbers.

Judging by the amount of Bernie-ish policies the Dems have adopted, it seems to me like Bernie has had a positive effect!

JustinP

Oct 25, 2017
So Bernie bros are the ones going after Harris for being too punitive as a prosecutor? Because they're sexist/racist horse shoe regressives? Yeah, that makes sense.

And last I checked, the Democratic Party has done well for itself moving left toward Bernie's vision for healthcare and campaign funding and bigger ideas in general.

This is indicative of Clinton famously not taking responsibility for her own shortcomings and trying to blame everyone else. It's sad. And it's even more sad to see other people still embracing this dumbass infighting in two thousand fucking nineteen. There is basically nothing more stupid than telling people to leave the party if they think it's not progressive enough.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
So Bernie bros are the ones going after Harris for being too punitive as a prosecutor? Because they're sexist/racist horse shoe regressives? Yeah, that makes sense.

And last I checked, the Democratic Party has done well for itself moving toward Bernie's vision for healthcare and campaign funding and big ideas in general.

This is indicative of Clinton not taking responsibility for her own shortcomings and trying to blame everyone else. It's sad. And it's even more sad to see other people still embracing this dumbass infighting in two thousand fucking nineteen.
Yes, the infighting that is not at all a trait of Bernie supporters.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus can we let 2016 go.

For fucks sake. We just won the shutdown and you people are already bitching and moaning.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Cool response.

What's the common denominator between 2016 and now? If people want to stop infighting in a party, stop letting avowed outsiders stir the pot.

Bernie is not a Democrat. He does nothing to dissuade the rabid portion of his supporters from causing havoc. He doesn't own progressive policy, nor is he the gatekeeper for the next generation of a party.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Are y'all relitigating? Are you serious? Right in front of my salad?
Relitigate now before it's too late later. None of it was dealt with properly before.

Get all this shit out in the open now. I want to see Democrats who are proud to be so and clear about what they want. Then hash it out in the primaries. Then everyone get on board!

This wishy washy/fair weather junk is toxic.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Relitigate now before it's too late later. None of it was dealt with properly before.

Get all this shit out in the open now. I want to see Democrats who are proud to be so and clear about what they want. Then hash it out in the primaries. Then everyone get on board!

What if someone is further left than the Democratic Party? 🤔

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017

can we use a burn book

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
You must construct additional pylons- I mean make fetch happen before you can create the burn book

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
This is a couple days old, but I just saw it and I've been laughing for like 10 minutes straight

HarmfulDimwittedBarnacle-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.