• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
User Warned: Antagonizing other members
Accidentally went to the OT thread, and yup the concern troll doing his thing as usual.

Voyager

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"Quid pro quo is common, is it not?"
Yes but not for personal gain. How hard is it to answer that way?

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Faithless electors is a topic I haven't seen addressed in the media at all. In 2016 there were 7. That is a lot!
Yeah could be chaos in the event the election day votes are close and the projections have a race with both candidates in the 260s or with an electoral lead of only a few going into the December actual vote for president.

But that gets into crazy territory at this point.

Oct 25, 2017
I have a lot of reason to be, seeing as how I'm neck deep in planning for turnout operations next year.

You have anyone informed that feels differently, you let me know.
PA is a tossup. The new law is great, so I'm rooting for you to succeed. As for myself, as a registered Pennsylvanian who goes to school out of state, I will walk to the polls if I have to.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I'm waiting for the GOP to demand an answer on whether he farted on live TV. "How can we take seriously a man who cannot answer a basic question? I yield back"

DinosaurusRex

Oct 26, 2017
"Mayor Pete, deep in thought about going on desus and mero again."
sMbODOOhD-WlStzTo-NFzrtWDEEVYa33tQG28wiLlqs.jpg
also pete:
ilzmNPuoqbSGrOVo2yyxkw2xupWpK7SsxXMDySVJ4UA.jpg

Madison

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lima, Peru
I will never not be amazed by how a single poll can completely change our moods and expectations

"One poll for Trump in WI? Its gone."

Dont get me wrong, i do it too

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
NC is going to be tough. The GOP is really good at fucking with elections here. They could very well rig it to win.

NC is going to be a Bad Time for any incumbent not named Roy Cooper next year. The entire state's political system is in shambles. Throw the bums out is going to be a thing, with the other thing to watch is just how much Wake and Meck follow suburban trends elsewhere in the country. A Wake that looks like Durham is a really big problem for Repubilcans.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Did everyone leave to discord servers because people here hate Pelosi and love Bernie or something?

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I will never not be amazed by how a single poll can completely change our moods and expectations

"One poll for Trump in WI? Its gone."

Dont get me wrong, i do it too
Yeah, what we all wanna see is Trump getting blown out outside the margin of error in swing states so we can breath easy.

That, and repeatedly seeing that impeachment polling is pretty much static at this point is disheartening. If not surprising.

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
Impeachment polling just being stable is a big win. Going down this path had real risks, even though it was 100% necessary.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Maloney got the soundbite he needed with the applause as well. This is the 2nd time he has gotten a response from the crowd at these hearings.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i think polling now in general on trump is much more accurate than in was in 2016. People were ashamed to say they were voting for him so lied and said they were voting for Clinton or said undecided/independent.

i also think 2016 did have a lot of fuck it/joke votes.

now the trumpers are proud and out in the open and there will be less impulse votes.

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
Maloney. Gets the soundbite and then those last 20 seconds are brutal!

Last edited:

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
Biden fat-fingering the email button while grabbing the lime jello at the cafeteria early bird special. Life's hard yo.

Deeper technical explanation: These things work through software-as-a-service email providers, someone scheduled the email at the wrong time. It happens, nbd.

Status
Not open for further replies.