• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017

Kelly O'Donnell @KellyO

Energy spokesperson responds to Sondland testimony and accused the witness of misrepresenting @SecretaryPerry interactions and direction from President Trump.

YQYpQyt.jpg

1:34 PM - Nov 20, 2019

They are all welcome to produce any evidence clearing themselves and Trump, but they can't.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina is far more winnable than Wisconcin so if we can take that we won't need Wisc in the worst circumstance

Also republican senators are even more craven than their house counterparts.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
@mkraju
Castor trying to point out discrepancy in Sondland testimony when Sondland previously said there was a generic discussion of investigations. Now, Sondland says Pompeo was in the loop then (July 19) and that they were close to negotiating a statement about Burisma/2016 probes

Manu Raju

@mkraju
Sondland says Ukrainians believed at the time of Sept. 1 meeting that they had to announce probes to get military aid
13:47 - 20 Nov 2019

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
The official WH Twitter is now basically indistinguishable from the official NK twitter. They have done so much damage to our country.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It's dumb but one of the biggest takeaways and talking points from today is going to be that the whole conditioning of aid and WH meeting to investigations was so obvious and simple that it's the equivalent of 2 + 2 = 4.

It's the type of language that even GOP troglodytes can understand and why Nunes was so hung up on it.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017

If anything this will lead to Buttigieg losing support from dems who will start to think that he has no chance. Still massively disappointing overall. If orange shit truly is polling in the high 40s there then I don't see a way that we can overcome that. That state is probably lost because there too many racist trump fanatics.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
Primary results from that poll:

Biden - 30, Bernie - 17, Warren - 15, Pete - 13

So also shows a Pete surge in the midwest.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
Good lord take a step back from the ledge. It's one poll! It's a year out! The lead from trump is in the MoE. It looks like they got a really friendly GOP sample based on a few questions.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Jim Jordan is on the case.

the president lying is the most important part, and the whistleblower is the most important witness

crowphoenix

Oct 27, 2017
Insane how quickly Dems can lose a state yet it takes forever for other potential ones to flip in their favor. GA and AZ are going to have to be priorities moving forward. I already consider FL largely lost.
I think any undecided/swing voter in this political environment wants to vote Republican but feels some shame about that. That's why Democratic gains are so slow and so easily lost. Anything done by the Dems will ultimately be the justification they were already looking for.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Impeachment Witch Hunt is now OVER! Ambassador Sondland asks U.S. President (me): "What do you want from Ukraine? I keep hearing all these different ideas & theories. What do you want? It was a very abrupt conversation. He was not in a good mood. He (the President) just said,"...

...."I WANT NOTHING! I WANT NOTHING! I WANT NO QUID PRO QUO! TELL PRESIDENT ZELENSKY TO DO THE RIGHT THING!" Later, Ambassador Sondland said that I told him, "Good, go tell the truth!" This Witch Hunt must end NOW. So bad for our Country!

1:57 PM - Nov 20, 2019

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London
Insane how quickly Dems can lose a state yet it takes forever for other potential ones to flip in their favor. GA and AZ are going to have to be priorities moving forward. I already consider FL largely lost.

AZ is eminently winnable next year. Shit like pardoning Arpaio won't exactly win him any favours and he's bleeding suburban voters.

But it also means the Dems have a 1-state margin...

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The witch hunt is definitely over... Democrats have all they need to nail him to the wall on impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.