• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

access tv

Oct 25, 2017
everybody trynna get a Discord invite like

giphy.webp

Last edited:

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
I'm very curious to see how Goldman handles this guy. A lot of conflicting testimony and half-truths.

Edit: Please do not give me a discord invite.

OmniOne

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't Volcker in those text conversations? How can he say well if I had heard them talking about it oh boy I would have said something.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
@mkraju
· 3m
Replying to @mkraju
Volker says "in retrospect," he should not have looked at Burisma as distinct from the Bidens. He said he should have seen "that connection differently." He added: "Had I done so, I would have raised my own objections."

Manu Raju

@mkraju
Volker, one of the three GOP witnesses, deflates Republican attacks that Biden acted inappropriately in Ukraine. "It's just not credible to me," he says
16:14 - 19 Nov 2019

ChucklesB

Nov 4, 2017
Volker is trying to fix so many of his lies. It's almost like he saw the public testimonies and was like "wait, we didn't all agree to lie in private? SHIT!"

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thread's also slower as there isn't any b-plot coming out during the hearings. Remarkable message control by the White House.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
Volker pulling the double whammy of questioning the GOP's own Biden conspiracy while still making himself look stupid.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
Goldman hit Volker with a quote from his own testimony that stunned him.

*fist pump*

Morrison looks like he'd love to be anywhere else right now.

Edit: I was an administrative error to put the transcript on the more secure server? Did I hear that right?

SpitztheGreat

May 16, 2019
I take a slow day on this thread to mean that nothing much new was revealed. That doesn't mean that it isn't important, just that we already know Trump is guilty and nothing today moved that needle.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
My memory is not clear but didn't Vindman give a different answer this morning? (Regarding the transcript storage)

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
I like the young Liam Neeson as the counsel for majority.

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
Hard to say, he always looks like 450 pounds of greasy fast food feces stuffed into a leaky 300 pound day-glo orange bag, draped with a suit three sizes too large with a puckered anus in the middle of his sagging lump of face that somebody glued a clump of bleached roadkill onto. His corpse could sit in the sun for a week and nobody would notice he's dead as long as somebody comes by to douse it in spray tan and jiggle the fat folds a little while making rambling racist noises.

Art.

Oct 30, 2017
I assumed the slowness was probably a result of people getting hit with redirect popup ads. It's hard to post when your phone throws you at some spam ad. I've been getting hit with those damn things pretty much every time I've looked at this thread today.

Scottt

Oct 25, 2017
First Volker cites Trump's longstanding dislike for Ukraine, and now this GOP dude is trying to paint the picture that Trump has provided longstanding support.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017

The WH just released this statement from NSC adviser, office of VP Pence, Lieutenant General Keith Kellogg "As an exceedingly proud member of President Trump's Administration and as a 34-year highly experienced combat veteran ... I heard nothing wrong or improper on the call."

Edit: At this point Pete's momentum is so fast if I were a fan I'd be a little concerned he's going to flame out.

Status
Not open for further replies.