• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
His best joke is how his twitter bio says he's a comedian
I was curious and typed in "best Dennis Miller jokes" and these popped up:

Sure, the lion is king of the jungle but airdrop him into Antarctica, and he's just a penguin's bitch.

And quit bringing up our forefathers and saying they were civil libertarians. Our founding fathers would have never tolerated any of this crap. For God's sake, they were blowing peoples' heads off because they put a tax on their breakfast beverage. And it wasn't even coffee.

If some unemployed punk in New Jersey, can get a cassette to make love to Elle McPherson for $19.95, this virtual reality stuff is going to make crack look like Sanka.

You know there is a problem with the education system when you realize that out of the 3 R's only one begins with an R.

And finally, and most importantly, the next time we go to war, don't give a specific reason for the war that the left can seize upon and later flog us with it ad nauseam, just do it. Remember, the first rule of Fight Club is that you don't talk about Fight Club.

President Bush gave his first-ever presidential radio address in both English and Spanish. Reaction was mixed, however, as people were trying to figure out which one was which.

The radical right is so homophobic that they're blaming global warming on the AIDS quilt.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017

Sure, the lion is king of the jungle but airdrop him into Antarctica, and he's just a penguin's bitch.

And quit bringing up our forefathers and saying they were civil libertarians. Our founding fathers would have never tolerated any of this crap. For God's sake, they were blowing peoples' heads off because they put a tax on their breakfast beverage. And it wasn't even coffee.

If some unemployed punk in New Jersey, can get a cassette to make love to Elle McPherson for $19.95, this virtual reality stuff is going to make crack look like Sanka.

You know there is a problem with the education system when you realize that out of the 3 R's only one begins with an R.

And finally, and most importantly, the next time we go to war, don't give a specific reason for the war that the left can seize upon and later flog us with it ad nauseam, just do it. Remember, the first rule of Fight Club is that you don't talk about Fight Club.

President Bush gave his first-ever presidential radio address in both English and Spanish. Reaction was mixed, however, as people were trying to figure out which one was which.

The radical right is so homophobic that they're blaming global warming on the AIDS quilt.
I have a hunch he thinks women aren't funny.

Oct 25, 2017

I... don't get it

Oct 25, 2017
I have a hunch he thinks women aren't funny.
I could try putting videos of his "jokes", but then you'd all get right-wing recommendations on YouTube... and they don't really improve the jokes in the first place.

"Muslims will want to go to space when Jews move Israel there" is a joke I just heard, and it's about NASA having outreach to Muslims... Now he's talking about how Guantanemo Bay was great because the average prisoner there would gain 20 pounds "what kind of cosmic bunny hole did we fall down where we fatten our enemies"...

I'm falling down a rabbit hole myself help me!!!

JustinP

Oct 25, 2017

I think I understand republican voters better now, thanks.

JustinP

Oct 25, 2017

Is that the new Banksy piece?

iu

Oct 25, 2017
Huh. Dennis Miller has won 5 Emmys, and majored in journalism...

And was 21st on Comedy Central's 100 greatest standups of all time.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Can you imagine the uproar that will occur if the next Dem president decides to declare a national emergency due to something as stupid as a fucking wall?

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
I remember when Dennis Miller was funny it was around the same time that political pianist was hot shit too. Yeah...

I think there's a simpsons joke about the pianist too.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA

Can't believe that shitty Pelosi BLM thread earlier. As if criticism means we're going to abandon her or are cutting ties.

Why does it have to be all or nothing. She gave a bad response. She can use it as a learning opportunity by listening to the BLM community.

It scares me when people feel like they cannot criticize their own.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe that shitty Pelosi BLM thread earlier. As if criticism means we're going to abandon her or are cutting ties.

Why does it have to be all or nothing. She gave a bad response. She can use it as a learning opportunity by listening to the BLM community.

It scares me when people feel like they cannot criticize their own.
The problem arises when you get the bernie or nothing types who will burn it all to the ground if they don't get exactly what they want.

It can be hard to parse legitimate criticism from Sarisota/Greenwald "criticism" right off the bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.