• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D. @jerome_corsi

I'm done tolerating Alex Jones & Roger Stone lies & defamation. My lawyers are right. I never held a gov job. I'm not FBI, CIA, or Mossad. I never received "hush money" from Infowars. I'm not testifying for Mueller. But I will take appropriate steps to protect my reputation.

>

Scott Stedman @ScottMStedman

Roger Stone says on Instagram that Jerome Corsi has told Mueller the following:

-Corsi told Stone that John Podesta's emails were stolen
-Stone knew about the Access Hollywood tape in advance and told Corsi to "do something about it"

-The memo that Corsi wrote about the Podesta's business dealings in Russia was a cover up.
-Corsi's InfoWars job was a hush money agreement.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
SHS has the hardest job in the world, having to lie constantly and making sure the lies she tells won't come back to bite Trump in the ass later on.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017

Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D. @jerome_corsi

I'm done tolerating Alex Jones & Roger Stone lies & defamation. My lawyers are right. I never held a gov job. I'm not FBI, CIA, or Mossad. I never received "hush money" from Infowars. I'm not testifying for Mueller. But I will take appropriate steps to protect my reputation.

>

Scott Stedman @ScottMStedman

Roger Stone says on Instagram that Jerome Corsi has told Mueller the following:

-Corsi told Stone that John Podesta's emails were stolen
-Stone knew about the Access Hollywood tape in advance and told Corsi to "do something about it"

-The memo that Corsi wrote about the Podesta's business dealings in Russia was a cover up.
-Corsi's InfoWars job was a hush money agreement.

Delicious.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Why do reporters quote Roger Stone's social media as if there's any chance he's being a straight shooter in anything? He's incapable of telling the truth.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Does Pelosi control the building? Could we wind up with the scenario where Dems don't attend and trump gives sotu to a half filled congress?

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Lisa Desjardins @LisaDNews

SHUTDOWN ADS: KY prison officers' union (part of AFGE) has put up billboards like this in the state to get @senatemajldr McConnell's attention.

I'm told there are four now, with plans for eight more.
dxh1w6iwsaickr0eskw8.jpg

Okay. There was someone on his twitter saying he was going to release a big piece on Trump or something, not sure if the person was mistaken or they were just messing around.
It reads like they're just messing around.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

MSNBC @MSNBC

Live now on @MSNBC: Speaker Pelosi joins Chef José Andrés to tour a kitchen that is helping feed federal workers during the month-long government shutdown.

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1

Nancy Pelosi just joined Chef José Andrés to tour a temporary kitchen that's helping feed federal workers during the government shutdown.

"I'm here to thank the volunteers and thank the federal workers for what they do."

SaveWeyard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A strike would be an interesting situation. The precedent is that a President can override a strike when it is in the national interest to do so, but these workers aren't getting paid, so that is a straight up constitutional violation in and of itself. Of course this Supreme Court is packed with labor hating assholes so I think I know how they would rule.

We could be on our way to a Supreme Court precedent that sets Labor rights in this country back 100 years. Fun!
Last time there was a air traffic controller strike it didn't turn out very well, but with public backing this time for the TSA workers and the sheer amount of people that would potentially be on strike, it could turn out differently. I'm not holding my breath, though.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...3d2412-1d92-11e9-9145-3f74070bbdb9_story.html

President Trump watched on television, increasingly angry as House Speaker Paul D. Ryan criticized his handling of the deadly white supremacist rally in Charlottesville. He held the remote control "like a pistol" and yelled for an assistant to get the Republican leader on the phone.

"Paul, do you know why Democrats have been kicking your a-- for decades? Because they know a little word called 'loyalty,' " Trump told Ryan, then a Wisconsin congressman. "Why do you think Nancy [Pelosi] has held on this long? Have you seen her? She's a disaster. Every time she opens her mouth another Republican gets elected. But they stick with her . . . Why can't you be loyal to your president, Paul?"

The tormenting continued. Trump recalled Ryan distancing himself from Trump in October 2016, in the days after the "Access Hollywood" video in which he bragged of fondling women first surfaced in The Washington Post.

"I remember being in Wisconsin and your own people were booing you," Trump told him, according to former West Wing communications aide Cliff Sims. "You were out there dying like a dog, Paul. Like a dog! And what'd I do? I saved your a--."

Like a dog!

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
Stedman is kind of a clown tbh. Remember he claimed to have "sources" telling him that one or two outlets had confirmation of the cohen-in-prague story and were writing up their reports? That was almost a month ago and not a peep.

And he keeps pushing his ridiculous "President Donald J. Trump Criminal Investigation" fake unredaction of the Flynn sentencing memo as if it's not 100% clear the investigation in question was the one into Flynn's business partners.

I think he has good intentions but he doesn't have enough knowledge or experience to really know what it is he's looking at.

Suiko

Oct 25, 2017
Last time there was a air traffic controller strike it didn't turn out very well, but with public backing this time for the TSA workers and the sheer amount of people that would potentially be on strike, it could turn out differently. I'm not holding my breath, though.

Some of the people being recalled for non-essential purposes probably do have a legit labor case the SC would agree with.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

John Roberts @johnrobertsFox

SCOOP: @WhiteHouse has sent a letter to the Sergeant-At-Arms, asking to schedule a walk-through for the SOTU address. SAA cancelled a walk-through last week at the request of @SpeakerPelosi . @realDonaldTrump still plans to be at the Capitol on Jan 29 for the speech

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
I've often wondered how old dudes with obvious fake hair can look at themselves in the mirror and think "yep, that looks good." Gidley looks like a 50 year old with the hair style of a 15 year old.

Look up Mark Davis, owner of the Raiders. The Emperor's New Haircut. Rich people aren't very self-aware a lot of the time.

My concern with the dozen or more Democratic candidate field is that it will be seen (and depicted by the media) the way the 2015-2016 Republican field was. The conversations surrounding the currently-announced candidates have been much more substantive early on, and I'm concerned that once more candidates announce, the conversations will normalize towards a horse-race type of cadence.

A lot of them will drop fast though. The GOP side had a bunch of people clinging on way beyond the point where they were eliminated, but they also have the issue of grifters getting on stage to sell their brand. Huckabee hasn't seriously run for POTUS in years, but sells his books. Fiorina was hoping for a spot on a ticket (and got one lol). Etc... Really only Trump, Jeb, Cruz, and Rubio were legitimately trying to win; everyone else was selling something (and arguably Trump was too given how much we know about his plans after losing the election. He never wanted to win.).

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Lisa Desjardins @LisaDNews

SHUTDOWN ADS: KY prison officers' union (part of AFGE) has put up billboards like this in the state to get @senatemajldr McConnell's attention.

I'm told there are four now, with plans for eight more.
dxh1w6iwsaickr0eskw8.jpg

It reads like they're just messing around.

The messaging there is pretty unclear using that colon like that. Is McConnel telling someone else to end the shutdown? Pretty easy to read it that way.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see the big deal about SHS not doing regular pressers. There's no value in giving her airtime to lie indiscriminately about fucking everything.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017

Who is Scott Stedman?
He seems to be Natasha Bertrand adjacent, but his hasn't broken anything as far as I can tell and his analysis isn't compelling either. I want to say he promised something a few weeks ago that never materialized.

Edit: Skullmiffins got me covered

Stedman is kind of a clown tbh. Remember he claimed to have "sources" telling him that one or two outlets had confirmation of the cohen-in-prague story and were writing up their reports? That was almost a month ago and not a peep.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017

Dominic Holden

@dominicholden
JUST IN — Justice Dept. is celebrating Supreme Court decision to let transgender military ban take effect, saying trans people in the service "poses a risk to military effectiveness and lethality."
DOJ statement:
11:49 AM - Jan 22, 2019

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017

SCOOP: @WhiteHouse has sent a letter to the Sergeant-At-Arms, asking to schedule a walk-through for the SOTU address. SAA cancelled a walk-through last week at the request of @SpeakerPelosi . @realDonaldTrump still plans to be at the Capitol on Jan 29 for the speech

Honestly, if he starts twitter ranting about SOTU access (when Pelosi denies him again) and ignores all the fed workers without pay, I have to think it only helps turn public opinion against him further.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017

Full dictator mode.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
Look up Mark Davis, owner of the Raiders. The Emperor's New Haircut. Rich people aren't very self-aware a lot of the time.
I'd like to add Wilbur Ross to the list. He's a million years old, doesn't have the energy to keep his mouth closed like a normal human, and he takes the time to dye what little hair he has on the sides.

Edit:
Because most people thing of dogs dying.
I'm beginning to wonder if this is something from his youth. He saw a dog die and thought it was pathetic?

Edit2:
Putting them on the record as lying is important. Things should not get our uncredited and through leaks, controlled or not.
A million times this. Rudy is worthless and look how much info we get from him!

Status
Not open for further replies.