• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

konka

Oct 25, 2017
How can you argue with....

tenor.gif

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think I get it.

--

My periodic, "Louis Gohmert is a dumb motherfucker"* post

*feel free to sub 'racist' for 'dumb'

"We have the only country that I'm aware of that would shed its most valuable treasure —American blood — for freedom"

At first I was, wtf, surely even Louis Ghomert knows that other people fought for freedom, but then I noticed "American blood".
But even that's not true, I mean, the Philippines shed a whole lot of American blood for freedom.

Then I noticed I am arguing with Louis fucking Ghomert and uninstalled my browser.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ojeda on a podcast with Sirota last week trashed Obama and Hillary.

He ranted about the DNC being corrupt and claimed the election was *stolen* from Bernie.

Fuck him and fuck anyone who would even ENTERTAIN voting for him in a primary. Having to vote for that scumbag would be one of the most shameful things in my entire life. I don't want to be forced to vote third party in that situation , I live in a key swing state. Because the dem party would have become a party to embrace racism and ignorance if he was then nominee. We would become a party of deplorables.

He is a hateful scumbag. Fuck. Him.

Last edited:

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Cardi B thing makes way more sense now that I know it's about a Trump video and not the twerking video.

Yoma

Oct 25, 2017
Ojeda voted for Trump and will never make it to the democrat nomination. Voting Trump is a death sentence.

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
Those IV bandages are making think of some wild shit. (vaccinations against "something")

I should get more sleep.

Could be dehydration. Remember that AF1 was unexpectedly on the tarmac for 30+ minutes before taking off for New Orleans. We speculated he was enjoying a long and fruitful dump, but maybe he had a sudden spell of dizziness.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
There must be a story coming out with proof someone colluded. Giuliani always gets out and moves the goalposts ahead of bad news.

Status
Not open for further replies.