• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 27, 2020
I need to look…are these the full episodes??? They've been hacked up into different forms for so long, I'm not sure I'd recognize their original cut! Lol

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Now if they add Relic Hunter that would be news

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
Shouldn't Disney own this?
EDIT: This was answered thank you.

Last edited:

rude

Oct 25, 2017
My neighbor's dad recorded these when they aired, and I watched them as a kid in the early 2000s. It was kind of wack how damn near each epsiode would have him running into a historical figure like it was no big deal. The only episode I remember being like the movies is the one where he's looking for that diamond or something that Caesar (or someone) owned.

And Daniel Craig is in this.

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
My neighbor's dad recorded these when they aired, and I watched them as a kid in the early 2000s. It was kind of wack how damn near each epsiode would have him running into a historical figure like it was no big deal. The only episode I remember being like the movies is the one where he's looking for that diamond or something that Caesar (or someone) owned.

And Daniel Craig is in this.
I liked how Indy dropped a reference to the Pancho Villa episode in Crystal Skull, hah.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
god they can't own everything.

In 15 years the Disney app will remind you to take a DisneyCar into town to catch Indiana Jones 9, then you'll grab a bite to eat at Disney restaurant.
You win a prize at the restaurant, allowing you one night stay at the local DisneyPark. You go.

You never leave.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Young Indiana Jones Chronicles are amazing!!! I absolutely adore (most) of them (specifically the WW1 adjacent episodes).

Are the documentaries there too? Those were also fantastic.