• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

WadeIt0ut

Oct 28, 2017
Iowa
? You think I don't know any of this? Holy shit, you people are ignorant man. Ignored and I'm out of this trash can of a thread.

Don't worry, you're not the only one who thinks the anti US military circle jerk here is disgusting.

People in here implying the military is mostly racists lol. I know a lot of people in the military and not a single one is anything close to a racist. You can disagree with things the military as a whole does without shitting on the people who serve because some neck beard who also happens to work as a recruiter for the Navy is a 4chan loser.

Regiruler

Oct 28, 2017
United States
also lmfao look at the pepes at the bottom of the screen, so transparent

EhwWys5WsAENPgZ

EhwXr2DWoAISIic
????? You do know pepe is ubiquitous in BTTV/FFZ right

Oct 25, 2017
? You think I don't know any of this? Holy shit, you people are ignorant man. Ignored and I'm out of this trash can of a thread.
Don't worry, you're not the only one who thinks the anti US military circle jerk here is disgusting.

People in here implying the military is mostly racists lol. I know a lot of people in the military and not a single one is anything close to a racist. You can disagree with things the military as a whole does without shitting on the people who serve because some neck beard who also happens to work as a recruiter for the Navy is a 4chan loser.
Lmfao yeah, it's the critics of the US military that are the disgusting ones.

أبك اكثر يا كلاب.

Edit-
Actually you know what? Nah. I didn't really say how I feel. Guess my Arab ass doesn't know when to stop.

Imagine being such a depraved bitch you find yourself defending the US military, of all institutions. Fuck you.

Last edited:

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
"Not all military"... but the good ones are talking against war crimes or invasions?

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017

Wild how two "not ALL servicemembers" folks come out to cape for a military that has nothing but receipts about the ingrained racism in the branches lol

zoggy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

just a few bad apples

jfkgoblue

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User threadbanned: hostility over a series of posts
Fuck you guys and your circlejerk in here. As someone who was actually in the Navy, yeah there are racists there, but that is the same as literally anywhere else, but we are not all evil racists that want to kill people. In fact, most people who join the military do it to better their own lives to either get out of a bad home situation or to pay for school in the future.

This thread was posted for the sole purpose of to shit on US service members while trying to claim moral superiority over them. It's fucking gross.

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017

Agreed. Stuff like what's happened in this stream is clearly bad and shit like this needs to be called out when it happens, but it's also super ignorant to imply everyone/thing involved with military is racist, and is extremely disrespectful to the POC like Hybrid that have served as well.

Oct 25, 2017
User threadbanned: excessive hostility against other members over a series of posts
Fuck you guys and your circlejerk in here. As someone who was actually in the Navy, yeah there are racists there, but that is the same as literally anywhere else, but we are not all evil racists that want to kill people. In fact, most people who join the military do it to better their own lives to either get out of a bad home situation or to pay for school in the future.

This thread was posted for the sole purpose of to shit on US service members while trying to claim moral superiority over them. It's fucking gross.
For a bunch of murderers y'all have some really thin skin.

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
This thread makes me curious about what service members think about statements like "all cops are bad".

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
When people had a go at Kansas City Citizens a few days back because the deplorables at the NFL game booed the NFL players holding hands and supporting unity;

Did I:

1. Understand that through my own personal experiences, that this region DOES have a lot of disgusting racist hateful people, and therefore completely process that folks are having a cathartic and deserved outcry that includes calling those people in that region for the trash that they are?

or

2. Somehow manage to take it personally because I live in the area; while ignoring all the context for some weird reason, then getting defensive like I was the one out there booing.

There has to be a reason that we see both Law Enforcement, and in this thread Military members choosing #2 instead of the much more logical #1. If you have served, and you have seen racism and problematic shit, but understand that its not EVERYONE, then how on earth do you manage to take this shit so personally? Why is it that you cannot allow those that deserve the criticism to receive it? Its often claimed that you dont have a problem with it... but that's clearly a lie. Noone should have to verbally tapdance around some intricate surgically precise wording for you to understand that they have a problem with the racists and the dirtbags and warcrimes and perhaps not YOU as a sparky naive 18 year old who signed up to serve your country...

bananas

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
They just letting random sailors use the Navy's official Twitch channel? Or is this guy actually in some position of authority?

Feign

Aug 11, 2020
<-- Coast
Lmfao yeah, it's the critics of the US military that are the disgusting ones.

أبك اكثر يا كلاب.

Edit-
Actually you know what? Nah. I didn't really say how I feel. Guess my Arab ass doesn't know when to stop.

Imagine being such a depraved bitch you find yourself defending the US military, of all institutions. Fuck you.

It's all marketing. I believe the posters are correct about it's members but that only serves as marketing to reach different demographics. It allows for new recruits who would not join had people they trusted not joined as well. Like all things it serves a purpose, as cynical as that makes me. I don't think the people are approaching it cynically, but the end result is the same.

I have the privilege of saying I don't blame people for joining in my country as it's one of the few ways to have the chance to advance out of the poverty they were born into. However, it comes with forcing yourself to align with something that doesn't value all life as having inherent value. Other life must serve theirs in order to be worth something, be it directly or indirectly through protecting family members and community. I couldn't support that so while I've had others I know join, I never will. Not just because of its past history with anyone queer as even with that it would make my life easier, but it's not worth the risk and cost of my values and serving the horror we've done to other countries as well as our own.

Oct 25, 2017

How many bombs and drone strikes does it take to pay a tuition these days anyway?

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Something to find out before we react, are all 8 players US Navy or just the two commentating?

Extra context for those unfamiliar:

Urban Dictionary: Gamer word

A gamer word is typically a word that is used in a heated gamer moment, only such a gamer would understand and not judge. There are about 14 words that are gamer words, including the n-word.

wl2m93k3q9721.jpg
I somehow missed this being a thing, holy shit. Actually nah I'm not surprised.

jfkgoblue

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When people had a go at Kansas City Citizens a few days back because the deplorables at the NFL game booed the NFL players holding hands and supporting unity;

Did I:

1. Understand that through my own personal experiences, that this region DOES have a lot of disgusting racist hateful people, and therefore completely process that folks are having a cathartic and deserved outcry that includes calling those people in that region for the trash that they are?

or

2. Somehow manage to take it personally because I live in the area; while ignoring all the context for some weird reason, then getting defensive like I was the one out there booing.

There has to be a reason that we see both Law Enforcement, and in this thread Military members choosing #2 instead of the much more logical #1. If you have served, and you have seen racism and problematic shit, but understand that its not EVERYONE, then how on earth do you manage to take this shit so personally? Why is it that you cannot allow those that deserve the criticism to receive it? Its often claimed that you dont have a problem with it... but that's clearly a lie. Noone should have to verbally tapdance around some intricate surgically precise wording for you to understand that they have a problem with the racists and the dirtbags and warcrimes and perhaps not YOU as a sparky naive 18 year old who signed up to serve your country...
Well, 2 things:

People in this thread are literally calling all service members evil murderers.

People in this thread also don't actually know what the US Navy does. The US Navy's primary objective is not to wage war or attack people. Yes the carriers do provide some air support for the Army at times, but it's no where near the primary objective. The primary objective of the US Navy is to project power for the US and its allies. When China starts infringing on Japan by building artificial islands, the Navy sends a carrier. When NK sends warning shots over SK and Japan, the US Navy sends an attack sub and carrier over to NK. When a natural disaster such as Fukushima happens, the US Navy sends a Carrier group over to provide disaster relief.

The US Navy also maintains the world's shipping lanes free from piracy, so that fancy new Playstation you plan on buying was made possible by the US Navy. Unlike what people here appear to believe, the US Navy does not really engage in warfare.

JasonV

Oct 25, 2017
Well, 2 things:

People in this thread also don't actually know what the US Navy does. The US Navy's primary objective is not to wage war or attack people. Yes the carriers do provide some air support for the Army at times, but it's no where near the primary objective. The primary objective of the US Navy is to project power for the US and its allies. When China starts infringing on Japan by building artificial islands, the Navy sends a carrier. When NK sends warning shots over SK and Japan, the US Navy sends an attack sub and carrier over to NK. When a natural disaster such as Fukushima happens, the US Navy sends a Carrier group over to provide disaster relief.

The US Navy also maintains the world's shipping lanes free from piracy, so that fancy new Playstation you plan on buying was made possible by the US Navy. Unlike what people here appear to believe, the US Navy does not really engage in warfare.

What you've just said is the US Navy maintains US hegemony. It is a fundamental element of US imperialism.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, 2 things:

People in this thread also don't actually know what the US Navy does. The US Navy's primary objective is not to wage war or attack people. Yes the carriers do provide some air support for the Army at times, but it's no where near the .primary objective. The primary objective of the US Navy is to project power for the US and its allies. When China starts infringing on Japan by building artificial islands, the Navy sends a carrier. When NK sends warning shots over SK and Japan, the US Navy sends an attack sub and carrier over to NK. When a natural disaster such as Fukushima happens, the US Navy sends a Carrier group over to provide disaster relief.

Huh
The whole point of any military branch is for war that's the that's the only reason they're made lol.

OP
OP
spam musubi

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017

nah this thread was created because the US military presence on twitch is already vile and keeps getting more vile as the official account is enabling racist rhetoric.

like holding fake giveaways that actually lead to recruitment pages: https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/17/...sports-gaming-recruitment-fake-prize-giveaway

Ovvv

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 11, 2019
How many bombs and drone strikes does it take to pay a tuition these days anyway?

How brave of you to post this through a computer screen while completely ignoring the fact that you know absolutely nothing about the person you're replying to other than the fact that they served in the Navy. One day, hopefully, you'll grow up and realize that people have their own circumstances.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
How brave of you to post this through a computer screen while completely ignoring the fact that you know absolutely nothing about the guy you're replying to other than the fact that he served in the Navy. One day, hopefully, you'll grow up and realize that people have their own circumstances.

Maybe he is from a country that is directly affected by US army?

It's easy to defend them living in US.

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
To be fair, it is a bit irrational to assume the recruiter speaks for everyone in the navy. Similar to how it would be absurd for someone to assume that all US citizens act like trump because trump is the president.

Kemal86

Oct 25, 2017
How brave of you to post this through a computer screen while completely ignoring the fact that you know absolutely nothing about the person you're replying to other than the fact that they served in the Navy. One day, hopefully, you'll grow up and realize that people have their own circumstances.

There are users of this forum who reside in countries that have been utterly decimated by the United States Military.

You are the one being god damn garbage, patronizing, condescending. You come off as the asshole here.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar

tenor.gif

Ovvv

Banned
Jan 11, 2019
There are users of this forum who reside in countries that have been utterly decimated by the United States Military.

You are the one being god damn garbage, patronizing, condescending. You come off as the asshole here.

And that's the fault of the user on here who laid out potential reasons for why someone may choose to join the Navy?

Maybe he is from a country that is directly affected by US army?

It's easy to defend them living in US.

Where is my defense of the US military? Jump to conclusions much?

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And that's the fault of the user on here who laid out potential reasons for why someone may choose to join the Navy?
I mean that's the same excuse people use for cops right. I mean if you join a organization that primarily use is to fuck over other countries don't get mad if people start calling your ass out

OP
OP
spam musubi

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, it is a bit irrational to assume the recruiter speaks for everyone in the navy. Similar to how it would be absurd for someone to assume that all US citizens act like trump because trump is the president.

I mean, this is literally the face that the navy is putting out there to speak for them.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
I mean that's the same excuse people use for cops right. I mean if you join a organization that primarily use is to fuck over other countries don't get mad if people start calling your ass out

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Ovvv

Banned
Jan 11, 2019

You're on a forum of users who willingly spend money to buy products created often at the hands of borderline slave labor overseas. You call everyone else out who directly contributes to the propagation of that horrible act? Or do you just pick and choose as long as it doesn't infringe on your hobbies?

Sage

Oct 27, 2017
Japan
When China starts infringing on Japan by building artificial islands, the Navy sends a carrier.
Err.. when has China ever built an artificial island in or near Japanese territory? Are you talking about the artificial islands in area claimed by the Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam? Or are you talking about control of the (100% natural) Senkaku Islands and gas resources?

Is this the level of knowledge someone in the US Navy has about what they're being ordered to do?

People in this thread also don't actually know what the US Navy does.
You sure that's us?