• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

eebster

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Fuck Trump, fuck the republicans and fuck all Americans who are enabling that motherfucker. And that is including everyone who's not on the streets rioting against that motherfucker, so basically everyone

Oct 26, 2017
This is one of those times where it feels like no one should be posting news updates except mod team or something, because folks just aren't getting it

Oct 27, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong but this hasn't really worked for Trump so far- people know who to blame for the Iran situation. If anything it's had a lot of people come around on Bernie because his history with the topic.

I was like 11 when the Iraq war happened but it feels a lot like back then. People supported the war even though they believed the reasoning was bullshit.

DazzlerIE

Oct 25, 2017
All these "Iran must be suicidal" comments are triggering the fuck out of me.
It's always coming from Americans. You can't even fathom the idea of another country not wanting to be America's bitch. What fucking country in this world would just do nothing after a high ranking official of theirs was killed by a different party?
Tell me that country. It certainly wouldn't be America, now would it. And always there is this proudness of your military swinging with all of it. It's sickening.

This bullying mentality of "yeah we killed him but you retaliating is dumb because we will 'flatten you' lul" is the worst. I know you folks value the life of one American Soldier more than 1000 Iraqi lives, but at some point it's time to stop and get some fucking perspective.

Thank you for posting this. It's about time the US was shunned by the international community. They've had no business being in any other country since WW2 yet they continue to do it. Mask off, they're the world's bad guys and we need to treat them as such

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
Yes?

There hasn't been much of a precedent for a President deliberately and this obviously trying to start a war that could have resulted in the immediate loss of American lives. I find it so hard to picture his base being behind this when so many of those enlisted are probably in their families, but I've been incredibly wrong about their views on him so far.
That's why I'm hoping it backfires beautifully and we get an even stronger 2020 blue wave.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Isnt kind of stupid from Iran's point of view to launch missiles at Iraq killing people from there?