• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User banned (1 month): Ignoring staff post.
Posting because Seth (from my own research experience with his account) is usually pretty reliable.

TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT. IT IS NOT CONFIRMED.

MOD EDIT: Unconfirmed tweet removed

As I stated, not confirmed, should be taken with a grain of salt. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
His voters love this shit. They're idiots.
You think this is going to hurt his numbers? Oh that's funny, why do you think this is happening in the first place?
He's creating a bad guy that only he can defeat. Or that'll be the political play. I dunno how it plays but I don't think well.
What a fucking mess.

Thanks to the idiotic general American public, no doubt.
This isn't really the time or place, but for whatever reason, an active military engagement usually improves a president's numbers.
A sitting president has never lost reelection during war time
This was probably one of the angles used on him, but yes...because traditionally US presidents are reelected during war time

This truly saddens me. I have no words.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Iran can claim what they want to make themselves feel better. I'll wait I guess

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Posting because Seth (from my own research experience with his account) is usually pretty reliable.

Using Seth and reliable in the same sentence. You clearly havent read the staff post. Unfortunate.

jchap

Oct 27, 2017
Now the US reveals why that space shuttle drone is up in space for 400 days at a time.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017

This guy is like the least trustworthy person on twitter!

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Since I refuse to listen to that pos orange turd speak, if he does address the nation, any link to a transcript would be much appreciated.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
So much for de-escalation then. Striking 3 targets with a dozen missiles is more than just a proportionate response. I'd have hoped that Iran might have sent warning to evacuate the bases beforehand. My word, this is awful

It may be proportional to assassinating a head general - I imagine the US would react similarly, if not moreso.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here

I really hope it doesn't get confirmed.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Ignored the staff post and not using any type of common sense in asking why Iran would have body counts before the US?

Smart

stupei

Oct 26, 2017
I spoke to multiple people over Christmas break who were talking about how excited they were to "finally" ship out for their first deployment overseas in the coming months. I asked if they didn't think it's terrifying and they said "things have really calmed down over there." I can't stop thinking about them now.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Gonna bring in some Alex Jones next? Come the fuck on. Seth is absolutely not reliable

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018

Iran would have literally no way of knowing this

Oct 27, 2017
I have to be ignorant. But how is Trump going to be reelected for 2020 after all of this?

If he paints the Iranians as the bad guys, then he becomes the leader America turns to during war. In America, tricking the public into thinking the middle-easterners picked a fight isn't so yeah, there's a very strong possibility that Trump will get the wartime president bump.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
If it's any consolation I don't actually think Trump has the stomach for an actual war. He'll think to himself "Ugh this sounds like A LOT of work!" and he'll bluster his way through this.

The only reason he gave the go ahead for Soleimani is because he thought he get plaudits the same way he did for al baghdadi and he didn't understand the ramifications.

He's literally too much of an idiot and coward for war; he'll hand off all the decisions to the military brass and they will deescalate it.

This is what I'm hoping as well.

Donthizz

Oct 26, 2017
I refuse to believe Iran is this stupid. I will be surprised that any of those missiles landed inside US bases.