• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
The US air Force is completely invincible to at least Iran. I don't know why would anybody say that Iran can hurt the US all of Iran's war fighting capabilities will be destroyed in a few hours. I just hope US responds proportionately because I had nothing to do with this shit.
There are some that don't seem to understand that Iran's air defense is basically worthless against modern stealth jets. And Iran's jets are based on the ancient F5.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
Seems like there have been no casualties. War doesn't seem to be the only option anymore.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
This thread is proving that just because a twitter account has a blue check mark doesn't mean they are legit.

PunchyMalone

May 1, 2018
Real talk: Most Iranians don't want Americans dead. Fucking pissed at the coups and shit behavior, yes, but I would never say the Iranian population is hungry for our deaths

Of course, I'm sorry my wording came across like that.

I'm referring to any actions taken by the Iranian military.

klik

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
User Banned (2 Weeks): Inappropriate joke in a sensitive thread.
So are PS5/Xbox still coming out if World War 3 starts?

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Iran is largely mountainous with no large flat areas for staging operations. Any troops on the ground would have to endure a hell march through brutal terrain and constant attacks to reach strategic targets. It'd be a worse quagmire than Vietnam with a higher body count.
Yes. All this conscription fearmongering/memeing I've seen this week has angered me to no end.

There. will. never. be. boots. on. the. ground.

Tehran, Iran has a larger population than NYC. Both weigh in at just below 9 Million people. Imagine trying to take any action against a city of that size without committing multiple war crimes by accident.
There are 5 other cities in Iran with populations over 1 million.
There are 60 more cities with population between 100 thousand and 1 million.
For reference, Albany, NY doesn't quite have 100 thousand residents. There are 139 OTHER cities in Iran in Albany's bracket.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
So this is Falklands 2.0, both sides gonna start shit to make themselves look good to the war mongering psychos in their country...

It makes sense, we think these leaders are crazy (and they might be). But they also want to retain power at home, and create a boogeyman, so people at home can vent their frustrations.

Iran could have really hurt us or allies in the ME, but well, that would perhaps make it a religious war

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
It at times like this that we can be glad that we have such stable and reasonable man as president. He certainly won't respond to this in a completely disproportional manner.

Guddha

Sep 5, 2019
The kind of missiles they're using typically have 500kg warheads, so the odds of there being no casualties were always slim to none.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
But people believed the lie. People still wanted justice for 911.
A million people marched in London against the Iraq War. They didn't believe the lie. The UK government (and it wasn't a Tory one) still followed the USA into a shit show.

Trump is a dangerous child, but he won't be left alone to fight his war.

Tap In

Oct 28, 2017
Gilbert AZ
No fucking idea.
A few hours before the news broke she was also making fun of the 50 people trampled to death at the general's funeral and passing around her phone so we could all take a look at Solemani's corpse. She was sure to point out his severed leg/foot to anyone who didn't take notice.

This is America
Jesus fucking Christ in a hand basket. Wtf is wrong with people's brains

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
Yes. All this conscription fearmongering/memeing I've seen this week has angered me to no end.

There. will. never. be. boots. on. the. ground.

Tehran, Iran has a larger population than NYC. Both weigh in at just below 9 Million people. Imagine trying to take any action against a city of that size without committing multiple war crimes by accident.
There are 5 other cities in Iran with populations over 1 million.
There are 60 more cities with population between 100 thousand and 1 million.
For reference, Albany, NY doesn't quite have 100 thousand residents. There are 139 OTHER cities in Iran in Albany's bracket.
The memes are the worst because you can tell jokingly in there somewhere someone is actually calling for war/deaths for the lulz

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Watching MSNBC, they just said a second wave of missiles have been fired. Iran is also apparently saying that any retaliation from the US will result in even greater destruction. Entire Iranian airforce has been launched as well. Aimed for UAE and Dubai if they assist in in retaliation.

justin haines

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
I have a feeling we are in for a night of destruction. Sent the wife for a bottle of wine and going to ignore the news until tmrw.

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
Can we stop mentioning:
WW3 - it isn't happening
Glassing Iran - yes the US can do it, but it's not going to happen, so stop it
Nukes - see above
Invading - not even logical

People in 2015:
"Donald won't be President let alone be leading the Republican Primary polls at the end of the year"

Things change all the time.