• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV
So, it's been a heck of a year. It's been a heck of a 4 years. It's been rough for a while, really.

Andrew WK's You're Not Alone album has really helped me out this year, ngl.

Johnny Nash's I Can See Clearly Now has always helped to put me into a good mood when I'm having trouble seeing through the dark clouds of life.

Share some music to help lift everyone's spirits with inspirational messages.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017

Wait for the ending

The world is a beautiful place but we have to make it that way.
Whenever you find home we'll make it more than just a shelter.
And if everyone belongs there it will hold us all together.
If you're afraid to die, then so am I.

also:

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hearing Andre 3000 go on for 10 minutes about how he's the shit makes me feel like I'M the shit and this song has gotten me motivated more times than I can count.

anariel

Oct 27, 2017
I had actually been thinking about making pretty much this exact thread for a while now, but I get weirdly anxious about the idea of making threads. So I'm glad you made this lol

Anyway, this is pretty much my go-to comfort song

It just has such a serene sound to it, I love it so much. Also helps that it's one of the first songs I shared with my partner, I guess.

Also pretty much any nujabes song is good to chill out to

Always puts me in a better frame of mind.

Warszawa

Sep 30, 2018
When need an absolute euphoric high to get me out of a rough spot I usually go and listen to a couple of Oiks from Shepherds bush playing to a load of hippies in a field:

Then I remember why I love listening and playing live music.

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
Nahko And Medicine For The People - Black As Night

"I believe in the good things coming"

Song can physically get me off my ass some days.

T.Rex In F-14

Oct 25, 2017
So, it's been a heck of a year. It's been a heck of a 4 years. It's been rough for a while, really.

Literally came in here to post some Andrew WK from that album, it is incredible.

#1 defender

Oct 27, 2017
This one-two punch by Foo Fighters has been getting me out of the dumps recently:

www.youtube.com

Foo Fighters - Times Like These (Official HD Video)

"Times Like These" by Foo Fighters Listen to Foo Fighters: https://FooFighters.lnk.to/listen_YDWatch more Foo Fighter videos: https://FooFighters.lnk.to/list...

www.youtube.com

Foo Fighters - Walk lyrics

Please play at maximum volume.**Note: I do realize that some lyrics are wrong, I apologize since this video was uploaded a day after the album was released. ...

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
check out Systems Officer on Bandcamp, the dude was in legendary indie rock bands Pinback (one of the greatest ever) and Three Mile Pilot.

systemsofficer.bandcamp.com

Systems Officer

49531... -z

it's a bit melancholic, but i love the melodies. gives me good vibes at least :)

Stick

Oct 30, 2017

Johnny Nash's I Can See Clearly Now has always helped to put me into a good mood when I'm having trouble seeing through the dark clouds of life.

Aw shit Andrew WK is my go to for this as well. I have all his songs on Spotify; I'll just bring up the playlist and listen to them for months straight lol. It's definitely a huge help. Andrew is the fucking man.

I love this one as well.

You're the Voice by John Farnham