• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ryu_Ken

Oct 30, 2017
Balls, I was looking forward to trying PES after a 10 year hiatus.

Booo to the cry babies...

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018
Detroit is one of the best games in the PS4 library but I already have it. Oh well. Play that shit ya'll!

Neilg

Nov 16, 2017
Christ I just bought detroit and havent started it yet.
I guess my ps+ is lapsing in sept anyway, at least i'll keep it now.

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018
It's too bad about PES getting pulled. I had already organized a whole soccer game-night at the local orphanage and all the kids were so excited. Now we'll just have to make do with the old ball tied to a stick and there's only one so they all have to take turns. Fuck you, Sony.

Haunted

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I would've liked PES, should've just added Detroit on top. Oh well, still a good month either way.

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017
People know that pes 2019 has a free to play version right ? If all you were going to do is play offline local games then you can get that for free.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Kinda liking the car racing game. Not the greatest but I love old school arcade racers and it's the type of game that satisfies when I want to play but am either time limited or not interested in getting involved in anything heavy.

As for Detroit now I don't have to order it from my library (I know they have it) since while I play every cage disasterpiece I don't really like spending my money on them. It's bad enough playing them and redeeming it through + means they got paid encouraging more of his ineptitude. But boy do I love a trainwreck.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't played a Quantic Dream game since Fahrenheit. Is D:BH really as bad as people say? Bland retreads of sci-fi tropes and offensively bad analogues to the American civil rights movement? I found Heavy Rain and B:TS to be absolutely horrendous, but I'm a sucker for detective fiction. I'm split.

Grimmy11

Oct 28, 2017
Well shit, I just went to go download PES since I've being enjoying the F2P version and it's changed to Detroit! I get that that's a better choice but pretty frustrating for me since they've changed it to something I already have.

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Detroit is definitely worth a playthrough, or even two if you want to make different choices and see how the story changes because of it. Great change.

Deleted member 19767

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck I just bought Detroit a couple of weeks ago. I really enjoyed it, but not enough that I wanted to check out the other paths/endings. Everyone give it a go!

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Anti-consumer? And you're a writer? MichealJordan.gif

Of course it is. If they added the game on top of the other two it would be a fantastic service. If they simply gave the choice between the two that would be great too. Simply listening to outrage from one part of your consumers and then, on the day of doing a swap and thus shitting on the other part of your consumers isn't great costumer service. Surely even you must be able to grasp that.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Of course it is. If they added the game on top of the other two it would be a fantastic service. If they simply gave the choice between the two that would be great too. Simply listening to outrage from one part of your consumers and then, on the day of doing a swap and thus shitting on the other part of your consumers isn't great costumer service. Surely even you must be able to grasp that.
It has to do with EA and their services launching in few days . U won't give away a free soccer game when EA is launching their services on PSN for u to join and play fifa. So PES will come in few months after EA launch has passed. Imo

BradleyLove

Oct 29, 2017
Bad customer service is not the same thing as anti-consumer.

Oct 26, 2017
I would have preferred PES as I platinumed Detroit. Good game though. If it was Detroit named first I wouldn't have minded. I'm hoping that EA gave something for PS plus free games for a few months assuming there is an EA Access reason for the change. A way out or unravel perhaps.

Sonicfan059

Mar 4, 2018
Just tried Detroit and holy crap the graphics are mind blowing. I used to think games would top out at graphics like FF8 CG cutscenes but the in game graphics are unimaginable for that time.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Wanted to play football. But ended up getting not only one, but two pieces of trash from that shitheel David Cage.

Man fuck this month, I really wanted to give PES2019 a try since the game is going to die in about two and a half months.

Kompis

Oct 27, 2017
Just bought Detroit in the latest sale and have not started it yet. Is this for EU as well?

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Comments like these are really unbecoming of a professional.

True but when several people start adding "oh and your a writer, Michael Jordan.gif" and stuff like that to their comments it gets grating.
I am sorry for that last part. You are right of course.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN
SHAAUAAUAAUAAUAAUAAWN
this is what happens when 50 threads all pop up at the same time about the same thing and then they're all merged together

this is also what happens when i drink one to many vodka collins

¡Hip Hop!

Nov 9, 2017
I wasn't looking forward to PES so I'm cool with getting two other games in its place. QD games have yet to keep my attention very long but I'll take it over a contemporary sports game. I'm much more into arcade sports games/racers (so I'm actually happy to see Horizon on there too).

Hugare

Banned
Aug 31, 2018
Amazing choice. The game is great

Important to note that they are giving the Deluxe Edition, with Heavy Rain included

Way better deal

Oct 25, 2017
I've never bought a Quantic Dream game. I've got Heavy Rain, Beyond, and now Detroit through Plus. 🙏🏾

I think I'll knock all of them out back to back soon.