• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Unprecedented. What caused the change? Don't think it would be people complaining because we would've had this happen sooner

Conspiracy theorist in me says they wanted to milk some people with the last sale, but that bundle was so cheap (like 12 bucks) and I'm sure a ton of people bought it. But that sale was probably before they announced anything, so probably some publisher thing.

Ronnie Poncho

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit is actually 3 games in one, I believe.
Beyond Two Souls and Heavy Rain are included!

Sorry you're incorrect. Detroit Digital Deluxe includes Heavy Rain only.

Some territories get Beyond 2 Souls instead:

**Heavy Rain is not available in Bahrain, Lebanon, Oman Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE and is replaced by Beyond Two Souls as part of the Detroit: Become Human Digital Deluxe Edition

Mattersnotnow

Jan 15, 2018
Personally, as someone that isn't too into interactive movie kind of games, I was looking forward to playing PES after 4 years without touching it

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well, good on those who hate sports games. Too bad for the QD/Cage haters, but haters gonna hate. I already own Detroit and PS4 Heavy Rain, but this is still a fine addition nonetheless.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Them not giving a reason for the swap is weird. Already played Detroit but that's still a better month over giving a very soon to be outdated sports scrap.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. They swapped the one game I was looking forward to for a sex harasser's game.

Thanks, now there's nothing.

MrJohnSherry

Jan 4, 2018
Already have PES so I am chuffed I get a game I didn't own! And one I have been looking forward to after enjoying Beyond and Heavy Rain.

CheapJi

Apr 24, 2018
pes2019 in the ps+ lineup of july: I rather have something else.
detroid in the ps+ lineup of july: I rather have pes2019.
yup

btw detroid is amazing play it people.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Played at launch but sold it, now I get to explore the branches a bit more. Good switch.

Lokimaster

Alt Account
Banned
May 12, 2019
thats cool, i guess ill trade in my copy of Detroit Become human since its free on ps pus.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
I'll happily play Detroit, but I know a few friends who are going to be disappointed that PES got pulled.

Deleted member 28076

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
tYOWhlT.jpg

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I wanted PES over 2 David Cage games. Yikes, dude.

Badcoo

May 9, 2018
Wait? What? Detroit is gonna be a PS Plus game for July? That's awesome. I've been wanting to play that.