• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Don't do it, Mr. Goose!

D38EQcX.jpg

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
decided to try my own hand at an ms paint combo of the last two games i played

2NCT6Se.jpg

Last edited:

Candescence

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know about a hilarious image set on twitter, but it's NSFW so I can't post it. But to summarize what it involves...

Cuck the businessman

Pineapple

One Winged Slayer
Mar 26, 2019
USA
Gonna put this in a spoiler tag, because I'm unsure if it would count as a spoiler or not. The thing it references happens at the very end of the game so just to be extra safe I guess lol
[\spoiler]

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Me entering this thread like:
S7JGg4n.gif

And seeing all this greatness that makes me go:
2zFJ1nK.png

Keep it coming, HONK!

OP
OP
Platy

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil

ahl5lpK.jpg

Gonna put this in a spoiler tag, because I'm unsure if it would count as a spoiler or not. The thing it references happens at the very end of the game so just to be extra safe I guess lol
[\spoiler]

I don't think this game has real spoilers besides puzzle solutions so you can post without the text
Specially because I already posted some with the same reference xD

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017
I found one with the goose holding a sheet of paper with an L the other day and am looking for the source (I don't want to upload it anywhere because I don't want it to seem like it's mine as it definitely isn't and I need to ask the artist if I can use it for something)

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Are white geese really that bad too?

I feel kind of racist saying this but every time I hear about these little guys, it usually always seems to be the Canadian ones.