• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Just wanna say I really appreciate the little piddle-paddle of the Goose's feet. It's so good.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Without really saying what it is or how to do it, can someone point me in the right direction for figuring out what the secret objective in the second area (kid + shop) is?

Also while I was trying to figure it out, I was just messing around and
I managed to lock the gardener in the garage by the shop, lol.
The game's got a pretty decent variety in random things you can do.

Oct 25, 2017
Game was fun, a hair short but I don't know how much more I could have gone playing the same check list. I was really impressed with how well they nailed the goose movement and little details like honking when you have the bottle on the beak

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Game was fun, a hair short but I don't know how much more I could have gone playing the same check list. I was really impressed with how well they nailed the goose movement and little details like honking when you have the bottle on the beak

Outside of going full goat game with all kinds of random nonsense I'm not sure

Finished the second area last night my thoughts on the game so far are HONK

Murlin

Feb 12, 2019
Really struggling to figure out one of the bonus objectives.
How can I get thrown over the fence? No matter what I do to "look like" the statue, the guy instantly knows I'm the goose.

Also, just remembered I still haven't cleared one of the regular objectives, in the backyards. What else do I need the woman to put on the bust besides the hat and glasses? She completely ignores the pipe.

Owlet

Owl Enthusiast
Verified
May 30, 2018
London, UK
Really excited to play this.

I'm downloading it on my switch right now.

Really nice surprise that there was a launch sale going on in the eshop.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
I 100% completed the game, took me a day to finish, so this $15 is worth my money.

How can I get thrown over the fence? No matter what I do to "look like" the statue, the guy instantly knows I'm the goose.
  • Think about what makes a person hold a large container.
  • Think about who can always throw stuffs, no matter what objects they are?
  • Put 2 and 2 together.

Murlin

Feb 12, 2019
Solved it! Still having trouble dressing up the bust. This time she put the pipe on it, but now she's completely ignoring the hat and glasses that are right there in the open for her to notice. Occasionally she'll notice them but on the way to walking to get the item she decides to go paint instead.

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
I beat the main story last night. Totally worth it. This game would be very fun with others watching. Plus, it seems like there are quite a few extra things you can do here and there.
Now that I'm on to the extra to-do list items, the one I was stuck on last night was, among other things, the one about having someone outside the street buy back their thing. I think only the Groundskeeper is close enough for that, but none of the items seem to trigger it.

Nov 14, 2017
I beat the main story last night. Totally worth it. This game would be very fun with others watching. Plus, it seems like there are quite a few extra things you can do here and there.
Now that I'm on to the extra to-do list items, the one I was stuck on last night was, among other things, the one about having someone outside the street buy back their thing. I think only the Groundskeeper is close enough for that, but none of the items seem to trigger it.
I haven't done that one yet, but I assumed it was something to do with the boy and his model plane. I couldn't get it to trigger with it even putting it on the middle of the store, I think it might be you have to put it on the shelf where the shopkeeper keeps sticking price stickers on things?

Oct 25, 2017
Felt like a genius for putting the soccer ball in the basket and dragging it instead of wildly trying to navigate it with my goose body. I got to the two neighbors part and the asshole neighbor picked up the ball and threw it. I can't find it anymore 😠

Murlin

Feb 12, 2019
Look at the categories of items she has on the tables. Does the groundskeeper have any items in any of those categories that the shopkeeper might think is her product?

RKasa

Jul 28, 2019
New Jersey
Just beat it, going to do the bonus objectives some time. Loved the final "stage". One of the best games I've played this year, easily.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
Made it to the pub before crashing and sleeping last night. I only have one goal left in that area, which is to drop the bucket on the burly man's head. I know how to drop the bucket, but I have no idea how I'm supposed to get him to go all the way back there.

Haze

Oct 25, 2017
Detroit, MI

honk

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Disappointed that the OT name doesn't change everyday

So many possibilities

|OT| Ow we need the honk, we gotta have that honk

|OT| Honk of a bird

|OT| I would waddle 500 miles, and I would waddle 500 more, just to be the goose who waddles a thousand miles to steal food out your door

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
I'm seeing so many people on my Twitter feed who I normally follow for Transformers/Star Wars stuff posting about this all day. It HAS to be super successful, right? Feels like it has really caught the internet's imagination.

Deleted member 49319

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 4, 2018
That man in the trailer reminds me of him..
213488.jpeg

DragonKeeper

Nov 14, 2017

Also, just remembered I still haven't cleared one of the regular objectives, in the backyards. What else do I need the woman to put on the bust besides the hat and glasses? She completely ignores the pipe.
What is Snake from Metal Gear famous for?

Oct 25, 2017
Spoilerific question: does this game take any left turns? Go weird places? Am I going to honk on the North Pole or the moon or anything like that?

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
got to the 4th zone, I like how we are opening all these shortcuts, I imagine factors into the post-game with new "to dos"

Commodore64

Oct 25, 2017
I never knew one of my favorite games of 2019 would involve playing as a goose that
torments and steals a small childs glasses
but here we are.

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Look at the categories of items she has on the tables. Does the groundskeeper have any items in any of those categories that the shopkeeper might think is her product?
Ah, I got it. It was like the last thing I tried. That was a very unforgiving one.
So now my last one is the getting thrown over the fence one. I feel I've tried everything, even the crazy, sequence-breaky stuff.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Been through the first couple areas. I was struggling a bit with the first one but the second's was a bit more intuitive for me for some reason.

I guess if I had a complaint it is that there isn't a well defined line between being hidden/people are cool with you and being "caught". At least yet, being caught is of little consequence. And as a result, there are some things like the keys that you can just walk up to the guy and spam A and even though he "catches" you doing it if you hit A enough you will at least get the keys and can start running.