• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chibs

Nov 5, 2017
Belgium
This looks so good.
I know it's a popular game, but it completely flew under my radar and I hadn't seen any footage yet.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Oh sweet, thought I wouldn't have a gander at this for another 10 months. It's a Christmas miracle.

Oct 27, 2017
Bummer and wished I hadn't bought it on switch. It's the same yeah but this sounds like an easy platinum. May double dip for my wife who only has ps4

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
Ewww grouse!

Will finally buy. Dear Nintendo, stop stupidly charging money for save backups and I'll start buying multiplats on your console. Also create an achievement system.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I am slightly surprised that Nintendo didn't moneyhat them to keep it exclusive longer. It just has the sort of weird Nintendo sensibility that made it a natural fit for the Switch.

Will finally buy. Dear Nintendo, stop stupidly charging money for save backups and I'll start buying multiplats on your console. Also create an achievement system.
Don't you need PS Plus to do cloud saves as well? I've had it for the entirety of the PS4 so I don't have personal experience without it, but I feel like I recall that being the case. I know Xbox certainly required it in the past as well.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Not like it was ever really exclusive in the first place. It's been on PC (and Mac) from day one.
Yeah, but consoles and PCs are very, very different animals (pun sort of intended). You don't get people like Desus and Mero talking about you when you're a PC game. It would have benefited Nintendo to keep this synonymous with the Switch for most people.

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
my brother and sister in law loved playing this on my switch during Thanksgiving, they're gonna be psych'd to get this on ps4 to show her family

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
I thought this game was about this guy

shutterstock_editorial_5886113ac_huge.jpg

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
I am slightly surprised that Nintendo didn't moneyhat them to keep it exclusive longer. It just has the sort of weird Nintendo sensibility that made it a natural fit for the Switch.

Don't you need PS Plus to do cloud saves as well? I've had it for the entirety of the PS4 so I don't have personal experience without it, but I feel like I recall that being the case. I know Xbox certainly required it in the past as well.
Yes you need PS Plus for cloud saves, but they also allow me to backup saves to a memory card. Nintendo only allows you to backup saves to the cloud.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
That was main reason I was getting a switch

Now I'll have more room on it to play other games. Win-win scenario.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't expecting GamePass, very nice. I played through on Switch already but it's short enough that I'm done for another play.