• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
Just release everything in September. Leave nothing whatsoever for the remaining eleven months.

What's the point of even having a calendar any more?

Boy Wander

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
UK
OK so there's no indication that the game is going to be any good other than people wanting to play as a goose? Any hands on previews so far?

Deleted member 39144

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 27, 2018
This is the one Switch release the I hope doesn't have the title in the icon. Everything other game MUST have it. This....this must remain Untitled.

jasius

Oct 28, 2017
Jokes on them, it DOES have a title!

This looks like the perfect game for on the go on the Switch, I enjoy this art style, it's not overused by every indie out there yet(it's getting closer to that though). This will be fun.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Neither is shooting people in the face with a shotgun or running over pedestrians.
This is why we have video games.

Oh I'm well aware. Being a goose in game is fine but if buying this game makes me sympathize with real life geese I'm not sure it's for me.

I was 98% kidding and 2% I just hate geese with a passion but this game looks great

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Releasing not just in a packed September but also the same day as Link's Awakening is peak Goose.

Oct 26, 2017
Keep your friends close and your geese closer.
5a28df5fc3e32afa16c1316f8b096295.png

Boy Wander

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
UK
Finally, a game with a female lead who has a bit of character and is properly attired.
Edit: this is meant to be lighthearted and not meant to downplay the wider issue. People might not know that technically Goose is female and Gander is male....

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
Watching some gameplay and this goose is absolutely terrorizing the farmer.

I'm hoping this is a solid game. Not like some thin gimmicky meme thing like Octodad.

Oct 26, 2017
If Nintendo are smart, then in the wake of the success of Cadence of Hyrule they have already contacted House House to develop a spinoff of their game where you play as a Cucco.

Boy Wander

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
UK
People saying this is like Metal Gear Solid is a joke right? Do we know what the actual main gameplay style is? For a stealth game there seems to be a lot of honking at people. Or is that only if you get spotted?