• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
Before the end of KH2, he could use dark portals.

KH3 is the only time he would need to use it and he was always teamed with Mickey who probably had his own

Don't you ruin my head canon you ninny.

Seriously though, its just funny... I have never actually thought how riku got around untill that one scene

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Sora definitely in Shibuya.

Riku is in that Verum Rex world. Almost makes you wonder if he just teased a new game he's thinking about doing. Versus remake haha
They are on the same world, just a bit apart (Riku is in Shijuku while Sora is in Shibuya)
The original Verum Rex commercial during Toy Story world actually took place in Shibuya.

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kingdom hearts lore has been a mess of retcons for so long that its impossible for me to think about things literally. Kh3 does an amazing job giving every thing an emotional pay off but there's a joke I said a month before release that feels all the more true.

"I predict he will move logic, heaven, and earth for the most happiest of endings" and I kinda feel like we got that.... although as a bi man I always wanted sora and riku together. They were my favorite couple and I feel sadly the most useless and boring character is going to be soras love interest.. ugh

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia
probably same world, but they'll pull a DDD where Sora is in the 'other side' of the world playing the Reaper's Game whereas in the 'real side' Riku has to deal with people mistaking him for Yozora.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I still think we're looking at a Dream Drop Distance "two sides of the same world" scenario with the secret ending. Sora's lost, Riku goes to find him, and they're in the same world but different timelines of it so they can't interact with each other.

Boogiepop

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, are these battle gate things an actual challenge/worthwhile content, or not really? Felt done with the game, so trying to decide if I feel like actually going back to get them fair and square, or if I should just look them up online.

FiXalaS

Oct 27, 2017
Kuwait.
I expect it to go full TWEWY, wasn't Shinjuku part of TWEWY Final Remix's new episode?

Would be cool to have Sora and Riku team up for a week!

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
pzE56O7.jpg

Also the secret movie Shibuya has this all made up languages...
While Verum Rex Shibuya had normal Japanese/English mostly.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
ok who is this scarf kid. i googled "kingdom hearts scarf kid" and that didn't help

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Man, the shadow tornado scene is so terribly done. Like holy shit. Its set up to be amazing and then turns so flaccid.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really enjoyed the scene were Xemnas beats the crap out of Axel before Roxas shows up. Xemans was always cool to me and I'm happy to see him put Axel on his ass.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Like you set up a awesome trio fight of Sora, Riku and Aqua against a fucking literal hurricane of heartless and then go "hahaha nope."

God, Nomura just why?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Come to think of it...why the hell did Master Xehanort get new Keyblade Armor this time? We already know what his armor looks like.

duckroll

Oct 25, 2017
Singapore
I just finished the game and the secret ending and holy crap what a ride. That was amazingly satisfying. I've been in for the KH ride since the first game because I love Disney, but damn Nomura really did tie up the entire current saga in a REALLY FINE way. This feels like how Birth by Sleep ended where you see all the references and background elements all line up and tie together forming the perfect prequel to the series - except this time it ends all the threads they were seeding for like 15 years since CoM. Lol. Unbelievable.

- Seeing Castle Oblivion returned to Land of Departure
- Lingering Will vs Terra-Xehanort
- Roxas and Xion standing together again
- Vanitas with the cracked helmet facing Sora at last
- Terra reunited in his body
- Sora vs Master Xehanort in Inception World
- Riku stretching his hand out to Namine
- Literally everyone playing on Destiny Islands

EITU)EH)OIJR)J)DSOAJFPJARIF(UOIHIOGthioewqjgiajgpajgpejfopJRFPOWJRPOW

T_T

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
The correct answer is that Xehanort got new armor because this is his Very Final Appearance and fuck it, he's going out stylin'.