• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
It's not Shibuya guys
Yea thats just the crossroad, and shibuya 104...
Whilst riku stares at the Metropolitan building, if brothers in shinjuku.....YAzora checks out
Yakuza%200%20Header.jpg

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I swear to god if Verum Rex and his buddies end up being characters in a potential TWEWY 2 I will never doubt Nomura again.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Must be DLC (or at least I'm hoping it is) because there's barely any connection of it to the epilogue. And dammit Nomura, I was hoping we'd find out what was in that damn black box in this secret ending.

Ace-0

Oct 27, 2017
Mickey's keyblade(just like Eraqus's keyblade) can open portals to the realm of light and darkness. So they used that to re-group at Yen Sid's tower after they got their ass beat by Heartless Tower.
Sorry for not making it clear I actually meant the heartless tower fight in the keyblade graveyard where everyone seems to uh die I guess?
And for riku's cloth I don't remember them going back to change them they just suddenly changed when he was eaten by the heartless tower :/

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Sorry for not making it clear I actually meant the heartless tower fight in the keyblade graveyard where everyone seems to uh die I guess?
And for riku's cloth I don't remember them going back to change them they just suddenly changed when he was eaten by the heartless tower :/

Heart time travel happened

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
This could mean honest to God Square Enix worlds in the next Saga and not just Disney stuff. I can't believe their following up on this plotline from DDD.

cairngorm

Oct 25, 2017
I guess kh worlds are as close as I'll get to twewy2 in my lifetime. It's clear Sora is in TWEWY Shibuya but Riku may be in verum versus.

Neufr0

Nov 20, 2017
I love it. This is exactly the type of secret movie we were missing since 2. Something weird and totally different from what we've seen in the series.

There will probably be a long version of this in the final mix dlc

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
It's Verum Rex

Yozora is literally sitting on a building.
You seem to misunderstand. Riku and Sora are in two different areas. But Sora is at the Shibuya crossing from TWEWY. You can tell because in real life the numbers on the building is 109, whereas in TWEWY the numbers are 104. Not to mention Shibuya from TWEWY is already a confirmed place in KH lore and Sora wakes up in a very similar way in the crossing as Neku does when starting each week in TWEWY.

Xmengrey

Banned
Jul 19, 2018
You seem to misunderstand. Riku and Sora are in two different areas. But Sora is at the Shibuya crossing from TWEWY. You can tell because in real life the numbers on the building is 109, whereas in TWEWY the numbers are 104. Not to mention Shibuya from TWEWY is already a confirmed place in KH lore and Sora wakes up in a very similar way in the crossing as Neku does when starting each week in TWEWY.
Yeah it looking like it's both hmm so is this for KH4 or maybe a big DLC I mean Nomura said something about making a DLC for KH3 not season pass but like a big all in one DLC huh I'm curious.

Vinea

Jan 25, 2019
How is that... a secret ending? Nomura held it back last, said it was a huge spoiler and that it'd tell us about the future of the game. I know nothing. Why is Riku there? What exactly happened to Sora?

I feel like it can't be JUST DLC. Why would Nomura have us unlock this the hard way just to see a little dlc teaser? It's smarter to just upload it and let everyone freak out. This has to be about the next game, but.. it makes no sense. They want to conquer the real world now? Even if it's Shibuya, why the hell is Riku waking up? Where is everybody else?

I fooled myself into thinking we'd know what, exactly, happened to Sora. Maybe the next game could be about playing other characters to save him. It's just more of the same weird, random ideas. Nomura, like, REALLY wanted to make FF, I gues.

Feb 5, 2018
There was a rumor not too long back that talked about how Sora fought Xehanort in Scala, but then was transported to a Shibuya like place afterwards for the true final battle (as in, the front cover of the game). It was obvious it was a fake but im dying at how its technically right now lmao.

So is this where you go when you are dead/dying/lost in time? Im so confused and excited by this prospect. This might actually be inside of Kingdom Hearts if its not just Shibuya.

Neufr0

Nov 20, 2017
How is that... a secret ending? Nomura held it back last, said it was a huge spoiler and that it'd tell us about the future of the game. I know nothing. Why is Riku there? What exactly happened to Sora?

I feel like it can't be JUST DLC. Why would Nomura have us unlock this the hard way just to see a little dlc teaser? It's smarter to just upload it and let everyone freak out. This has to be about the next game, but.. it makes no sense. They want to conquer the real world now? Even if it's Shibuya, why the hell is Riku waking up? Where is everybody else?

I fooled myself into thinking we'd know what, exactly, happened to Sora. Maybe the next game could be about playing other characters to save him. It's just more of the same weird, random ideas. Nomura, like, REALLY wanted to make FF, I gues.

Look at the previous secret movies in 1 and 2 (the original, not final mix)
Nomura always does that. He takes a scene from the next game without context or even accuracy (kh2's movie was really just a concept art) and makes it cool with cgi and shit.

Neufr0

Nov 20, 2017
Are you ready for the thousands of explanation and theories to just have Nomura changing things from that secret ending ?

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
After re-watching it, I definitely think Sora and Riku are in two difference places. Shibuya for Sora and Verum Rex for Riku.

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

For me, this wasn't really worth the melodrama of having the epilogue and the secret ending being downloadable content. Nomura, come the fuck on. Let Versus XIII go! Let it go!

If the assets were going to be reused, it does explain why Verum Rex got a very polished looking trailer.

So Sora dies and goes to play the reaper's game. I see you Nomura. He even wakes up on the ground like Neku in TWEWY.

That could be fun, at least. I guess if Kairi's dead, too, she could be his partner?

Nomura: kairi who

Local mad man wants to do his edgy action-rpg from 12 years ago no matter what.
Awesome

Square won't let Nomura make a new TWEWY or Versus 13 so he's going to make them in Kingdom Hearts instead I guess.

Pretty much. I can't believe it, lol.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I think guessing the MoM for that guy will be spot on. Luxu has been unmasked (unhooded?) so there would be no point.

Oct 26, 2017
It's Verum Rex

Yozora is literally sitting on a building.
Unless Sora is in Shibuya and Riku's in Verum Rex what's going on.
And I saw the Citadel
Riku was looking at the Citadel wasn't he.
Why are you treating Verum Rex and Shibuya as if they are totally unrelated. These are three facts we know for sure
  • Sora is literally in shibuya, starting at 109/104
  • Riku is literally in Shinjuku, staring at the the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
  • Yozora is sitting on the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
Now a hooded guy appears to be standing on a building in shibuya, but i cant tell exactly where with youtube quality. But either way, you can literally see the Metropolitan building from here. In reality the distance between 109 and metropolitan is about an hours walk through yoyogi park, and its just 3 stops on the tokyo loop.

Shirke

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Watch this be the ultimate crossover no one expected and have this be the Shibuya from whatever happened at the end of A New Day in Final Remix.

Zimmiwood

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
After re-watching it, I definitely think Sora and Riku are in two difference places. Shibuya for Sora and Verum Rex for Riku.
yeah i get that impression too. i can't say i cared much for the verum trailer thing but we will see what this amounts to (should it amount to anything)

That could be fun, at least. I guess if Kairi's dead, too, she could be his partner?

Nomura: kairi who
this could be really hype and would work incredibly well given the circumstance, but by virtue of it sounding like a good idea to spend time with kairi it certainly wont happen lol

Xmengrey

Banned
Jul 19, 2018
Why are you treating Verum Rex and Shibuya as if they are totally unrelated. These are three facts we know for sure
  • Sora is literally in shibuya, starting at 109/104
  • Riku is literally in Shinjuku, staring at the the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
  • Yozora is sitting on the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
Now a hooded guy appears to be standing on a building in shibuya, but i cant tell exactly where with youtube quality. But either way, you can literally see the Metropolitan building from here. In reality the distance between 109 and metropolitan is about an hours walk through yoyogi park, and its just 3 stops on the tokyo loop.

I treat them as separate because Verum Rex is treated as a separate thing entirely and so far no TWEWY characters all we see is Yozora just Yozora.
I mean are there any hints to Shibuya in Verum Rex outside this secret ending.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
Oh man I just heard it with audio. That Deep Dive theme remix along with XV's was so good.

I guess Sora's in Shiyuba and Riku's in Verum Rex, gonna be interesting to see if this is a new game or DLC. Also it's possible that this could be another worldline like mentioned in the secret reports. I like how Nomura just ended the commentary on "See you guys later"

Neufr0

Nov 20, 2017
I just realized that even a joke meta cutscene of a fake game in a disney world is canon in the lore.
There is no safe place from Nomura's madness.