• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
So we're finally going into Verum Rex. My god, Nomura really has gone mad and decided to remake Versus 13.

I feel like it's a DLC teaser rather than a new game.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
1548930120710.png

I bet it's Masters of Masters

BhetjaXIV

Sep 8, 2018
Belgium
OH. MY. GOD.

It does feel like the "big DLC" Nomura talked about kinda teaser...
We're getting a versus XIII ft. TWEWY world?

Please be true

Roxas

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
That was random as all hell, at this point the cloaked guy could be literally anyone , even if MoM is the most likely candidate. Worst secret ending ever? Didn't leave me wondering about the future of the saga really at all, the epilogue works more as a secret ending than this

FiXalaS

Oct 27, 2017
Kuwait.
Guys that is actually amazing imo..

It seems that the real world will be a world that Sora will visit?

All I take from this and the end of KH3, is that KH is changing heavily starting from KH4.

Nomura will make his versus no matter what it seems

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017

All I take from this and the end of KH3, is that KH is changing heavily starting from KH4.

I am pretty certain it's The World Ends With You, not the real world

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Yea this was definitely disappointing when it comes to secret endings. Epilogue was much better because it actually teased what was to come in the future for KH. This secret ending just left me with a giant what the fuck is going on expression.

Flame Flamey

Feb 8, 2018
If the Verum Rex protagonist is actually named Yozora, I might actually have to track down Nomura and shake my head at him

Kaseoki

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Note, the tower is 104, not 109 which the Shibuya tower is in reality. It was also re-labelled as 104 in TWEWY. Hmm...

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
So Sora dies and goes to play the reaper's game. I see you Nomura. He even wakes up on the ground like Neku in TWEWY.

Oct 26, 2017

Its gotta be twewy since 109->104

So Sora dies and goes to play the reaper's game. I see you Nomura. He even wakes up on the ground like Neku in TWEWY.
If riku kills himself, just to save sora... im down for that

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Nomura wouldn't label it 104 if it wasn't TWEWY. Remember everyone Shibuya from TWEWY is already a place in KH we've just never seen it.

Terranort

Oct 27, 2017
This is complete speculation on my part, but I think that Sora is in Shibuya, while Riku went out searching form him and ended up in Verum Rex land.

Oct 26, 2017
This is complete speculation on my part, but I think that Sora is in Shibuya, while Riku went out searching form him and ended up in Verum Rex land.
My guess would be either
  1. Shitty DDD/toybox nonsense
  2. Verum rex is the toy version of sora supposedly, so riku looks for him there (Shibuya 13V style), whilst Sora is playin reapers game.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
Well at least see you in Shiyuba finally has some payoff.

I feel like it'll be that and a mix of Verum Rex characters. (and maybe some other Square-Enix videogame nods?) Thats definitely the Master of Masters at the end for sure though if it's not someone we don't already know.