• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PKMNTrainer

Oct 25, 2017
Only game I've gotten early is Pokemon Black at WalMart a few weeks before launch. I'd pay good money for KH3 early if anyone finds it out in the wild.

Dec 25, 2018
Kind of bored of this leaker, what he posts is just boring as hell to watch. Just watching him play for like 10 minutes showing how he has essentially no skill in the game. Hope that Mendrox gets their copy and actually gives us real spoilers.

Extended instrumental of Chikai (bottom)

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
Master Xehanort can just be a floating heart projecting his image the same way Sora was from the last hours of KH1, the entirety of CoM, and the first hours of KH2.

Or maybe MX is still using Terra's body, but is projecting his old image atop it, while Terranort is just Terra's floating heart, but norted.
It's sentences like this that make me lovehate/hatelove Kingdom Hearts.

Feb 5, 2018
The leakers whole logic is flawed about not spoiling the game. The game will 100% be leaked before even japans release, and even then, western players will be able to look at story spoilers because Japan gets it 4 days early. Just because he doesnt leak it doesnt mean others wont find the info in the next week.

Sly_Ardyn

Dec 30, 2018
It's sentences like this that make me lovehate/hatelove Kingdom Hearts.
The only reason people disregard Master Xehanort actually returning is because he discarded his very own body, saying it was old. It's possible he returned to his old body, seeing as how the "old" schtick doesn't seem to be used anymore.

Also, someone mentioned a time traveling MX. No, Young Xehanrot himself confirmed that MX returned completely.

Also, I guess this is gonna be yet another KH game will Nomura will address some plot points via interviews.

Winston1

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The only reason people disregard Master Xehanort actually returning is because he discarded his very own body, saying it was old. It's possible he returned to his old body, seeing as how the "old" schtick doesn't seem to be used anymore.
Master Xehanort - "I've decided to go back to my old body since it's no longer dying of old age because that storyline is so three games ago."

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
How can Mickey just not bust in and kick his xbox in, or pay of his girlfriend to crush the disk.
K85wtoK.gif

Yaaaas

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Something to note: There aren't difficultly based trophies/achievements.

Only thing I need is for them to have tracking work for them on Xbox for my sanity

PurgeVIII

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
United States

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine how tilted people will be if KH3 only has one super boss at launch and its a gummi ship boss lmao

The guy has already said he found a secret boss. It just doesn't seem to have its own achievement and could just be with completing the adversaries portion of the gummiphone.

Dec 25, 2018
Fucking lol if the secret boss is gummi related. Not having a critical mode trophy is very interesting to me, gives me no incentive to even play critical.

BigBluePig

Jul 5, 2018
User Warned: Ignoring modpost and litigating spoilers
You're on a spoiler thread,he can absolutely do that.

Maybe the leaker just had no idea it wasn't a secret boss, I don't know, I mean he's not the brightest crayon in the box.
Yea, but don't. As soon as you post a spoiler anywhere, trolls and Youtubers will do everything in their power to spoil anyone and everyone. I got spoiled on Star Wars ep 7 while i was visiting a forum for Dark Souls because the guy said he "hated Americans and wanted to ruin Star Wars for them." Whatever that means.

The point is, don't be tha guy that gives assholes a weapon.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Yea, but don't. As soon as you post a spoiler anywhere, trolls and Youtubers will do everything in their power to spoil anyone and everyone. I got spoiled on Star Wars ep 7 while i was visiting a forum for Dark Souls because the guy said he "hated Americans and wanted to ruin Star Wars for them." Whatever that means.

Stay off the internet if you don't wanna get spoiled and let the rest of us get the info we want.

Fusionterra

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
No wonder the leaker said this game rushed. Don't get your hopes about day 1 patch, it's mostly 2 min epilogue,1.30 min secret ending, qol and bug fixes.

Mandikiri

Banned
Apr 21, 2018
Boston, MA.

Enters a spoilers thread to tell people not to spoil anything? Lmao.

PurgeVIII

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
United States
No wonder the leaker said this game rushed. Don't get your hopes about day 1 patch, it's mostly 2 min epilogue,1.30 min secret ending, qol and bug fixes.
I wouldn't say rushed, they seem to have prioritized different things this time. They seem to have put a lot of effort into the disney worlds and neglected the original worlds and the postgame. They probably think they can just release updates/DLC and people will eat it up. Sad things is that we will :(

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Aside from the leaks and everything else this game is looking more and more to me like FFXV, specially with EG additions. If this is indeed the case then I'm wait for a good while before I play this.

Dec 25, 2018
I'm excited for this game, but just from the trophy list, it seems a bit underwhelming. The trophy list doesn't even seem to mention the battle gates. Maybe I just missed that trophy but damn like honestly it's a weird feeling. Still can't wait to play it, but I wonder if I'll even feel sasified with the Platinum.

BigBluePig

Jul 5, 2018