• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Stop MS

news.xbox.com

Undertale Lands on Xbox Game Pass March 16 - Xbox Wire

At long last, Undertale is coming to Xbox! For the first time ever, players on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S will have the chance to experience one of indie gaming’s most beloved role-playing games when it launches on Xbox Game Pass tomorrow, March 16. As many of you know, Undertale isn’t exactly...

At long last, Undertale is coming to Xbox! For the first time ever, players on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S will have the chance to experience one of indie gaming's most beloved role-playing games when it launches on Xbox Game Pass tomorrow, March 16.

As many of you know, Undertale isn't exactly new to the gaming world. In fact, this past September, we celebrated the fifth anniversary of its original PC release with a free concert streamed on YouTube (which you should absolutely check out — after you've cleared the game, of course!). But the wonderful thing about Undertale is that despite its retro-inspired visuals — which are sure to evoke memories of some of the 16-Bit classics of yesteryear — the experience itself is still very much fresh and distinct.

Mod edit: Will have exclusive content

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
4k36pv.png

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
oh shit, I always just assumed it was gonna be one of the indies that missed Xbox for one reason or another

welp, will download tomorrow

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
It's only a matter of time before we all come to GamePass.

Lime Blockade

Aug 4, 2018
Damn it really did take 3 years after the PS4 version and 2 years after the Switch version for this to finally come out on Xbox.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Game Pass is too good. Will start a boycott, right after I have gone through my Game Pass backlog plus all the future games in the service I want to try. Definitely doing a replay of Undertale on Xbox.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck is going on, lol. Just a fucking game dump today.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
I actually just looked through the games available on Game Pass recently, because I didn't know what was on there. It's insane. The deal is pretty wild for $10 a month.

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
I didn't play it when it was on Game Pass PC, it left, I got it for steam with the intention to play it and haven't yet. Guess I'll play it now (and get some achievements in the progress)

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Prepare for the amazing earworm music to stick with you forever. Particularly the Game Over music.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Oo. I downloaded this on my pc when it was on game pass. Never played it. Happy to jump in now :D

TaKeRx

Oct 25, 2017
This monday is NUTS haha. I bought it on the switch a long time ago and barely touched the surface. I'll definitely fully play it on XBOX now.