• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haz

You have seen.
Oct 25, 2017
Finally. Time to meme forever now.

eVvDszu.png

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
This game just hates me today. I got fifth or worse every game. The last game I even had the perfect zoo build. Every single summoning unit and buffs and I still placed fifth.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Arc Warden changes seem interesting, at least they didn't bury him, he seems like a DPS carry now, similar to a medusa or something.

Sundrowned

Oct 27, 2017
MN
Whew. I will not miss the last patch at all. I somehow climbed from BB1 to BB4 over the course of the weekend only to dumpster back down to BB1 since Monday. I just stopped having any sort of feel for the meta and kept finishing 5th or 6th even when I felt like I was playing well.

Since today's update I've finished consistently in the Top 4 and finished the night with a 2nd and 1st. Hopefully I'll start climbing again. The game feels a lot more like it did just before the 5-cost meta, but a bit more balanced.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Just had a really fun game with Savage/Hunter passive. Sadly they were both Tier 1 so didn't really do that much, but it was still a good time. My boy Slark seems to be worse even though they only changed his ability description lol

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Hunter alliance needs a buff, why does a 6 hunter team only get 15% more chance? The 20% chance for a 3 hunter team is pretty much worthless since the chance of it triggering before they get steam rolled is very slim.

Last edited:

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
Finally starting to get a hang of the new pacing. I've been winning my last few games. The key for me is to keep my level up and not fall behind. The first 10 rounds is a hit or miss though. Still not getting enough 2 stars to at least ne competitice.

Weirdly enough, my demon hunter strat is still effective. As long as I get at least one 2* strange bedfellows.

In some games I found the deadeye alliance useful in lategame. It easily kills all low hp utility heroes like placed in the backrow. It's plain luck I got sniper up to 3* in a few rounds and decimated everyone.

The arc warden meta builds never seem effective when I use it. Primordials are not necessary for me. Happy its still getting nerfed.

Splatbang

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
Finally starting to get a hang of the new pacing. I've been winning my last few games. The key for me is to keep my level up and not fall behind. The first 10 rounds is a hit or miss though. Still not getting enough 2 stars to at least ne competitice.

Weirdly enough, my demon hunter strat is still effective. As long as I get at least one 2* strange bedfellows.

In some games I found the deadeye alliance useful in lategame. It easily kills all low hp utility heroes like placed in the backrow. It's plain luck I got sniper up to 3* in a few rounds and decimated everyone.

The arc warden meta builds never seem effective when I use it. Primordials are not necessary for me. Happy its still getting nerfed.

Yeah, took my a while to get the hang of the levels. I always used to fall behind rather quickly because I kept re-rolling. I wasn't even doing bad, but you really pay the price in the later rounds.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In my 🥇 wins I am going to level 7 as fast as possible and using that advantage to stay ahead and then lose while I sort out my endgame

Saving up to 50 asap doesn't seem to work anymore

Rolling for early ⭐⭐⭐ is hit or miss

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rolling for early ⭐⭐⭐ is hit or miss
Having two units that only need one last copy to go 3 stars, the useless copies taking 6 spaces on the bench, come on I just want either of them, even one and my team will get the power boost it needs, wasting over 30 golds in reroll for nothing, lose.

Some games are just GREAT. Embrace the RNG and all that.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When I do this I have 60-70 gold on turn 16.

So I gotta micro glance while fastbuying.

The wonky exchange/move system makes it too hard to micro. Often I'll have to buy on turn 15 or just settle for not having blown my entire load

Splatbang

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
aaah another game where I was the only lieutenant while everyone else was already at boss. placed 4th again, still no promotion. I guess 4th is not good enough but I think I've placed 3rd once as well. It get's more tense by the match, I'm already scared that the next round I won't place in the top 4 and get demoted :(

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
aaah another game where I was the only lieutenant while everyone else was already at boss. placed 4th again, still no promotion. I guess 4th is not good enough but I think I've placed 3rd once as well. It get's more tense by the match, I'm already scared that the next round I won't place in the top 4 and get demoted :(
I think you need a 3rd or better to level up unless it's really mismatched
4th tends to be no change

Splatbang

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
aah ok, good to know, I was never sure how it works, but I think I've gotten promotions for ranking fourth, though that may just have been within a rank.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Am I crazy or has the RNG of some heores showing up gotten worse? Got the daily for healing so I thought I'd go for some warlocks and Druids. Made it to round 20 without seeing another druid other than Enchantress. Game before that was going for hunters and brawny and never once came across a Disruptor. Still ended up coming in second, but man, I feel like I'm seeing less variety the last day or two.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
Am I crazy or has the RNG of some heores showing up gotten worse? Got the daily for healing so I thought I'd go for some warlocks and Druids. Made it to round 20 without seeing another druid other than Enchantress. Game before that was going for hunters and brawny and never once came across a Disruptor. Still ended up coming in second, but man, I feel like I'm seeing less variety the last day or two.
You probably already know this, but for context, the main thing that affects the heroes you roll aside from your current level are that you're pulling from a shared hero pool. Which is to say that if someone else has swiped up all the Enchantresses, you won't be getting them.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
You probably already know this, but for context, the main thing that affects the heroes you roll aside from your current level are that you're pulling from a shared hero pool. Which is to say that if someone else has swiped up all the Enchantresses, you won't be getting them.

Oh yeah, I get that. That's actually what I thought was going on and figured that was the case with Disruptor. But I felt like even when Arc Warden was all the craze and everyone was going for him, I still saw him a decent amount of the time. But going a decent length in the game and not seeing any druids just seemed crazy.

Could just be anecdotal though since I was mainly focusing on a specific alliance or hero for once.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like this should be visualized onscreen so you can see what the % of pull chance is.
It would make streaming a lot more tense/fun with YOLO and 🙏 moments

Splatbang

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
FINALLY! Took a second place to get the promotion. I think I would have made first place if I could just get the three star slark, was missing only one as well. Same for the undying :(

E922DD786C54A9A6364690E0F2350CDE3BBD55E5

5D6EE7B2F238788139CEFB52900B072D24AE9EE9

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I feel the loosing streak changes are ruining the game for me. It vastly increases how early game rng affects your overall game.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
but I feel those roll changes dont really come into play until its too late?

The change to roll makes rolling more effective the earlier in the game you are. Instead of sitting on money and just hoping you get lucky with good units you can actually roll and secure them before everyone else. Before if you were losing early game you just had to take it stock the money for interest, now you can turn the tables with a few rolls.

You'll always be at the mercy of RNG, but they've made it so you can actually do something about it early game.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Are all heroes in auto chess already in underlords?

I wish Dazzle would be in soon. His heal bomb would be great. Make him Troll/Mage tier 3

LC with Overwhelming Odds and her passive as a Human/Knight tier 3

Undying with Tombstone as a Undead/Warlock.

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
first game new update.
r4kKn3o.png

getting Font of Creation back 2 back is ridiculous.
then come summoning stones.
just take all the primodial after those.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
just started playing

really like that there a bot mode that applies progress to the pass

this shit's rad

Status
Not open for further replies.