• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not the first time you post this, and I'm sorry for being old, but what does it mean?
Pray(🙏) hard(❤)er (to
544211052745981962.png
)

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
so how badly is shadowfiend getting nerfed this week. will he go straight into dumpster tier like medusa or we'll he be solid midtier like arc warden.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
Would be interesting if they ever implemented pulling your sets from Dota2 directly. Between the stars and size differences, "readability" isn't really a problem.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Queen of Pain looking like Rita Repulsa and Goldar had a child.

I like them. I wonder if the ones getting upgraded looks are the ones more likely to stick around when they rotate in heroes?

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Aba looks cool, but I'm also not really fussed at all about hero cosmetics. New boards and other effects like win streaks are way cooler to me.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah those are pretty bland considering some of the sets on dota 2 that already exist
If valve has any brain then they would let you customize your heroes from items you own in dota 2

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's too bad because this basic -> half common set -> full common set doesn't make sense

In Autochess it was 🍌 --> 🍌🍌--> 🎆 🎆 🍌🍌🍌🎆 🎆

Well we get to see the other half of the cosmetics today then patch Thu/Fri?

EloKa

GSP
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Today I learned that 3 times 3 star Unstoppable does indeed stack and you get 9 secs of afterlife. And that you will still lose if you don't get any 3 stars unit.
kEX6cBp.jpg

Last edited:

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
This was a close game. I ended up getting second because of the aegis, lol. They had four level threes, I wasn't going to beat that.

I just noticed that guy had double aegis and he still got last. lol

6D18B21A067BA212C12744E41E69913DDF2A482F

Today I learned that 3 times 3 star Unstoppable does indeed stack and you get 9 secs of afterlife. And that you will still lose if you don't get any 3 stars unit.
kEX6cBp.jpg

I've done it before and it definitely stacks, I'm just not sure how. For me, it was around 4 seconds.

Last edited:

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
For some reason every time I go demons early I get a 2 star Bedfellows later on and reck everyone's shit with 90 health left. 30% is already strong but god 40% is ridiculous. 50% is an insta win.

eleuin

Oct 25, 2017
Don't think I've ever seen a 3* dk in my games. I got him to 2 once and he was already pretty disgusting

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really tempted to joke about the game having less players than TF2 right now. That game just won't die :D

Deleted member 28523

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
valve patch patch patch patch patch patch

i can't play another game against this shadowfiend dude he's soooo good

M.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Love when the alliances just fall into place! Dragons + Knights front line, and Troll + Warlock back line. SF as always is the MVP for me
6EE6951E03C5CA60FA538D0B825160E335382E44

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017

Update page

Did'nt quote it all. Lots of stuff.
Head to Head
  • Players are now paired off to fight directly against each other, and both take part in the same shared combat.
  • When an odd number of players are present one of the players fights a clone of an actual player.
  • Leaderboard now pairs off players when they're in head-to-head combat.

New Ranked System
  • Rank is now a number you can see that moves up and down in a predictable way.
  • Rank change is based solely on where you finish in a Ranked match and does not depend on your opponents' Rank.
  • Any time you reach the next minor Rank, we also grant bonus rank points.
  • Just like before, once you obtain a major Rank, it's locked in and you cannot drop below it
  • More details and breakdown of rank thresholds here.

New Casual Multiplayer Mode:
  • Play multiplayer games without affecting your Rank.
  • You will be matched against opponents of your same skill level.
  • You can queue up solo or with friends.
  • This is where you experiment with new builds, or complete those elusive challenges.
  • Daily Challenges and Achievements can be earned in Casual Multiplayer matches.

Ranked Multiplayer Mode Updates:
  • Your Rank (Enforcer I, Upstart III, etc) is used to find opponents.
  • Play Ranked matches solo or in a party, see this blog post for details about party ranked.
  • New players will need to unlock ranked mode by playing 5 casual games. (Don't worry, accounts with at least one Multiplayer game will be grandfathered in.)
  • Daily Challenges and Achievements can be earned in Ranked Multiplayer matches.

Achievements
  • Complete achievements to earn Proto Pass XP
  • Complete an entire tier of achievements to unlock equippable Banner Sigils (i.e. complete all three 1-star Economy achievements to unlock the piggy sigil)

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Neat, they changed their mind and let people queue together for ranked. I'll never use it but some people will be happy. Hopefully it doesn't lead to abuse but I'm sure people will figure something out.

Also achievements for the proto pass now. So more ways to gain xp

The free reroll if you lose a round is interesting. Not sure about that change.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Glad to see Veno get a semi nerf/rework. He was seeming to be the go to extra outside of SF.

Alliance items gone?! Wonder if they're just going to get reworked more. I like the idea, but the rng aspect of it just seemed to tip the scales a little too much.

Deleted member 28523

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
  • Round damage eliminated for rounds 4-9. Round Damage starts at round 11, at 2 damage, and proceeds as before from then on (3 starting at round 20, 4 at round 30, etc.).

OI. that's what i wanted changed.

Shadow Fiend:
  • Attack Range changed from 4 to 3
  • Requiem of Souls:
    • Projectile Start Width changed from 125 to 128
    • Projectile End Width changed from 425 to 256
OI. That's the change i wanted!

Brawny: Changed from "All Brawny units have their Maximum HP increased by 200/500" to "All Brawny units gain +30/60 maximum HP for each kill they have."

brawny top tier now.

lots of crazy changes.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm gonna be playing some Brawny/Savage to see how that goes...

Looks like they just boiled the alliance items into the alliance tiers. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.