• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Helm of the Undying on Bloodseeker is ridiculous. It gives him max dps when he dies for four seconds. He just goes super saiyan when he dies. lol

This gif is more fitting:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
haven't played new patch, but brawny savage early game probably is even better now?
so brawny savage into hunters?

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I'm not adjusting to these changes. Kinda killing the game for me. I loved both alliance items and clone armies.

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
My first impression is super positive. I wouldnt be surprised if something ends up incredibly overpowered but:
- I love getting rid of the RNG of finding the global item that fits your current alliance.
- I absolutely love having 2 people fight head to head, watching the same fight. Now when you win against someone on a winstreak you BREAK it.
- If the free rerolls lead to more 3 star units: Good! Games were too short last week.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
only played protopass bot game but this patch makes things interesting
some people are saying lose streaking by open forting early game is a legit strategy, keep free rerolls and get a 3 star quickly

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I love the new patch. The loosing changes are super interesting.
And of course fighting on the same board is something I have wanted for the longest time.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
the head to head changes make the mid-late game transitions way more exciting. Fucking knife fights to see who makes it into the top 4 as everyone gets chunked down to their inevitable doom.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
What's with this shit rotation?

I've been fighting the same guy more times than the other 6 players.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Nope, alliance items are what made this better for me compared to other ACs, they shit the bed dropping em, for me at least. Otherwise the changes are kinda good to how the endgame works, and achievements are pointless being added in this stage. At least I actually 3* all 12 of em.

Morgfyre

Oct 31, 2017
Just an FYI, Brawny is still bugged to hell. It's resetting your kill counts on non-creep rounds, so your units never actually get the bonus hp.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EDE1AC0C1A83953945F7026CDD9C1D1F8B9C9AAE

I haven't been able to play for a few days, did i miss something meta-wise?

only played protopass bot game but this patch makes things interesting
some people are saying lose streaking by open forting early game is a legit strategy, keep free rerolls and get a 3 star quickly

You can't do true open fort, they add bench heroes to the field automatically

Last edited:

Dave.

Oct 27, 2017
This patch is absolutely fantastic! Love the changes (except no true MMR in ranking), very glad they walked back the team restriction (and the solution there is great!). The free reroll is an amazing addition, huge gamechanger.

Just an FYI, Brawny is still bugged to hell. It's resetting your kill counts on non-creep rounds, so your units never actually get the bonus hp.

This was the case for a short time but should be fixed already:

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Got to level 5, didn't get the new board -_- Got to level 6, got the reward, but still not the new board. What's up with that?

zeknurn

Oct 25, 2017
No, its still occuring. I had a 3 star Jugg with less than 10 kills at round 25, and Mattjestic tried it on stream and it affected him as well. This was at least 4 hours past that tweet (I was at work until then).

Yup it's still broken. I just had a game where my brawnies weren't getting any kill count at all. My beast master was still at 3 kills at round 26. My Juggernaut didn't get any kill count added until round 18.

edit: Add daily challenge progress to that list. I'm running a full summon lineup and I'm only getting progress like every 6th round.

Last edited:

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
SF still seems like a go to addition to alliances. Veno seems over nerfed almost, with the CD staying the same while only summoning 1, but seems fine overall if Savage overall is pretty strong.

All my games I've won or gone far have had savages at this point.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
SF still seems like a go to addition to alliances. Veno seems over nerfed almost, with the CD staying the same while only summoning 1, but seems fine overall if Savage overall is pretty strong.

All my games I've won or gone far have had savages at this point.
This new Savage/Brawny meta is what I have wanted from the start, and I'm loving it. Still hate them for removing global items.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
For the Buy 10/100 5-cost heroes challenge, you can just buy it then sell it. It'll count.

zeknurn

Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

unknown.png

I realized that DK2 with BKB and Knight 1 was unkillable. So I got two! He does insane amount of damage as well.

zeknurn

Oct 25, 2017
This patch is really good. I feel like every change they did is a positive to the game.

Getting rid of the alliance items has made loot rounds actually have choice rather than you just picking up the one item that wasn't an alliance item.
1vs1 matchups are far more fun because there's actually something at stake rather than everyone playing their PvE game with health numbers going down. They just need to add chat now.
My favourite change is probably that you no longer get royally screwed by alternating between wins and losses thanks to free rerolls. Losing a round is far more fun now as well.

I think this will be the patch where I finally make my way to Big Boss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.