• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Messy

Oct 25, 2017
If someone still has a leftover key, I'd love to check out the game too.

Edit: Got one

Last edited:

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Y'all got anymore of them friends keys?

Got one. Thank you, TowerGuard!

Last edited:

kortvarsel

Avenger
Dec 11, 2017
Just downloaded the original auto chess, after knowing nothing about this, for mobile the other day and I'm hooked, but have been checking out Underlords and it looks even better.

If anyone has a spare key to shorten my wait for the open beta I'd be very grateful.

Last edited:

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not at home for another 8 hours but I'll have 3 codes to giveaway then if anyone still needs one.

What synergies are people preferring at the minute? Heartless has felt really strong lately, had some success with it at least. I wish you could go back and see stats of previous games, hopefully that gets added in soon.

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
goddamnit valve just release the open beta and let us all in.

and if they don't do that then clearly someone needs to give me a key. :o

StaSeb

Nov 7, 2017
Well then, I also would like a key. Although... It would be better to stay productive today and tomorrow. But I want it. WANT .-D

Oct 27, 2017
I probably shouldn't start playing a game at the moment since I just got really busy, but it warm my heart to see all they key giveaways. :)

Oct 25, 2017
I still haven't played the game and won't be able to (for reasons other than not having a key :d) 'till sunday, but I hope a meaty progression system is Valve's number 1 priority.

pink

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hello potential new best friend

I'd love a key

We can play some matches

Signed

Your new best friend

Oct 25, 2017
Based on Twitter it looks like every Valve dev who worked on Artifact is now working on this, so I'm going to assume a lot of the work they were doing on that game has shifted to this one.
Yeah, that's probable, especially the technical stuff related to Source 2.
I kinda liked Artifact (though I think I'll like Underlords a lot more), so hopefully it's still being worked on in some capacity. And given that Underlords account is following Artifact, the chances are probably not bad.

Huggie

Oct 22, 2018
Please been addicted to autochess for months! Got a huge car journey tonight so would love to stream this over steamlink!
Would love a key :)

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
I have been playing the phone version non stop during my free time. I'm not the best, but I'm learning fairly quickly I think. I love using those guys that spawn wolves.

I would love to try this on PC later today if anyone's got a key to spare.

Enjoy the game you lucky ones.

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
I was playing Auto Chess last night on my phone. Personally not for me, but I get the appeal it has for people. I found more fun watching the little champs fight than the pre-battle phase that has pretty little of actual chess. Also laughed at how I could easily identify who's who on the chinese game just by looking their movements haha.

That said, I love the Dota lore and universe, but can't bother to install and touch anything MOBA related, don't have time for that. Now, this? For a casual time waster, I could give it another spin. Not in a hurry tho, can wait until release.

Status
Not open for further replies.