• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017

Been playing all day. Done with it by now. To much imbalance between heroes and the fact that you get to choose between 3 instead of two if you buy 30 of the new packs is disgusting. And positioning matters abit, but its still almost entirely rng where things hit and that can and will often cost you a match.
Much like Hearthstone is a super simplified version of magic, this is a super simplified auto battler. If you want quick fun without complexity this is very good for that.
If you want a deep auto battler stick to Underlords or TFT.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
the only problem with playing bots aside from the fact that they are bad is that whenever forcing a strat for fun pays off, the fun always ends far too quickly

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
They don't know what to do with the underlords lol. Might as well take hype out altogether now since it's original purpose is gone and increasing attack speed for the underlord is about as boring (and maybe useless) as it comes.

Atleast they acknowledged that underlords were taking away from the actual heros and making leveling the clear choice. Now if they'd go one more step and take them out completely.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Smuggler being removed is nice. It's just too good.

Anyway, got a nice comeback with mages. When I got to 10hp, I never lost a round again for 12 rounds lol.
2nd guy got 2 complete win streak. He must be furious in the last 4 rounds of 1v1.

g5ZsQFv.jpg

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
What if we just made Underlords in to a card game?

Tried Runeterra, but it just isn't pulling me in. Returning to that long haul...

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Ranked duo and turbo mode is really cool! But man they need to do something about the Underlords.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Knockout mode sounds interesting, but it seems to take a little too much of the actual game out of it. Bank management and hero pools seem to not matter. Undercutting the Underlords is perfectly fine though lol.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm really surprised how quickly I've cooled down from the game. A new alliance and another Inventor (and Weaver being Scrappy) reminds me of what I like most about the game (juggling alliances, bridging from one team to the other depending on what's in the shop), but then I see the underlords still being a major focus of the board and I'm just "nah, I'm good".

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
The quick games makes it really damn snappy to just hit leave game anf feel like I can just fire up another game instantly. I can see this being addicting.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really surprised how quickly I've cooled down from the game. A new alliance and another Inventor (and Weaver being Scrappy) reminds me of what I like most about the game (juggling alliances, bridging from one team to the other depending on what's in the shop), but then I see the underlords still being a major focus of the board and I'm just "nah, I'm good".

Ya they're slowly eroding what I liked about the game. I've stuck with it even so, but it's getting to the point I don't even recognize the game I fell in love with.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Update not live on iOS yet? Wanted to play a few rounds of knockout on iPad but there is no update so far.

Also still can't believe they didn't add any more cosmetics to the Protopass so far.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Update not live on iOS yet? Wanted to play a few rounds of knockout on iPad but there is no update so far.

Also still can't believe they didn't add any more cosmetics to the Protopass so far.

Update makes it sound like they're somewhat close to season 1 if they're implementing tutorial stuff and on boarding new players.

Status
Not open for further replies.