• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BY2K

Membero Americo
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Québec, Canada
https://gematsu.com/2019/05/under-night-in-birth-exelatecl-r-rated-for-ps4-switch-in-taiwan

kLOAs1g.jpg

The Taiwan Digital Game Rating Committee has rated Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r] for PlayStation 4 and Switch.

The unannounced title, which is published by Arc System Works and developed by French-Bread, would appear to be the next entry in the Under Night In-Birth fighting game series following Under Night In-Birth in 2012, Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late in 2014, and Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] in 2017.

Stay tuned for an official announcement.

Oct 26, 2017
YES! Always was hoping this would come to Switch. Isn't it already on PS4 so this is like an Guilty Gear XX Core R equivalent?

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017
Nice, it was time for a revision. Can't wait to see how they follow up on [st]

Smoshow

Oct 25, 2017
Part of me hopes they let you upgrade Unist to unicl-r but either way I'm happy we're getting more of this great series

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda get Late[st] but what the fuck is Late[cl-r]
Cool that the game is getting another update though.

ReyVGM

Author - NES Endings Compendium
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Do they know how ridiculous these titles sound?

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Evo announcement I guess?

French Bread needs to justify all the millions of dollars that they spent to push out melee out evo

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017
YES! Always was hoping this would come to Switch. Isn't it already on PS4 so this is like an Guilty Gear XX Core R equivalent?
It's a new name and logo, so it's an all new version like UNIEL -> UNIST or Guilty Gear XX Accent Core -> Accent Core Plus R.

Expect new mechanics, balance changes, characters, etc. UNI revisions have all been huge so far.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
GUEST_afb78361-64b5-403b-80df-621b53a0b8ea

I'm ready for it! Maybe an announcement after the EVO finals for UNIST?

MexM

One Winged Slayer
Nov 10, 2017
Really hope this is true, been dying to try it since I've got to know some of its characters in BBTAG!

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
Awesome. I've largely fallen off of the game, but a portable version I could spend more time with would already be a nice thing to help remedy that.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Under Night In-birth EXCELSIOR. I wonder if this was gonna be an EVO announcement

Bob_Coffee

Oct 25, 2017
UNICLR anywhare, sounds like the recipe for a game to truely capture the melty legacy of being played anytime and any place, from grand finals in hotel suite bathrooms, to tournaments in random parking lots.

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
In Turn Does- Re: Turn [Even Star] LiTe 0>7

I made up my own Japanese Game name

selo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
unist on steam is the first game i have of the series, really love it. What kind of updates does this game have? Is it just like sfv seasons? (new chars plus balance patches) or an entirely new game?

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Wait what's cl-r? How is it different from st? Is it the very latest iteration?
New characters? New... anything?

I like the game ok, whichever one I have on Steam, and I'm so confused.

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
Not surprised to see the next one not come to Vita. That's fine, I'll still support on multiple platforms.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
unist on steam is the first game i have of the series, really love it. What kind of updates does this game have? Is it just like sfv seasons? (new chars plus balance patches) or an entirely new game?
UNIST required buying the game all over again for anyone who had UNIEL, unlike SFV. No idea what the plan for this will be yet.