• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018

Seen this footage making rounds, no idea if it's confirmed real but hot damn does it look gorgeous if it is.

Edit: Team Fake :(

Last edited:

Porygon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mexicali
At the end of the video you can see the Fatal Blow prompts, I'm pretty sure those letters aren't Switch buttons

Tambini

Oct 25, 2017
Look at the right thumb they're not even pressing the buttons lol, it's fake

OP
OP
KartuneDX

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018

Same. For what it's worth I think this is the first footage of tag mode too, so that debunks YouTube.

At the end of the video you can see the Fatal Blow prompts, I'm pretty sure those letters aren't Switch buttons

Good eye! I didn't notice initially but it does say L2 + R2 which the Switch has.

Edit: ZL + ZR* I am corrected! (You know damn well you call them L2 + R2 yourselves)

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Top of the screen: L2 + R2

7ueRxTk.jpg

sleepnaught

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Clearly fake. L2/R2 prompts and his spamming of the same and the button presses not matching up with whats going on on screen

Shantae

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 15, 2019
First obvious sign of being fake: using analog stick for a fighting game. They could at least try to make that shit look real.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Come on lol. People will edit anything for their 30 seconds of fame.

OP
OP
KartuneDX

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The L2 + R2 prompt is a dead giveaway. Him spamming one button doesn't match the moves either plus he barely use the left analog stick at all.

Hu3

Oct 25, 2017
This is fake. This could be a home brew switch running a video. The person is pressing the same buttons with a lot of actions on screen clearly not matching the inputs.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
My guess is that someone somehow got access to an early copy for PS4 and decided to upload it privately to YouTube and then fake playing it on the switch.

Dec 11, 2017
Either the developers accidentally left in the buttons as L2 and R2...and are crunching to fix it...or someone is running the video through YouTube/something like it.

If this was the actual Nintendo Switch build, I'd be quite pleased with the visuals/performance.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
The OP asked for the thread to be closed as this is most likely fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.