• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bob100

Oct 29, 2017
Whew. In the market for an X. Feels like I just need to hold out a little longer before the scalpers give up.

If you are still looking they have stock available on the Xbox Poland site.

Depending on where you live all you would need is a plug converter.

If you are in the UK you can call up the Xbox UK site and they will order for you.

Comes to £440 delivered as a little bonus with no import/delivery fees

CandySTX

Mar 17, 2018
Scotland
Series S are on Very as pre-orders to arrive on the 29th.

Weighed it up and figured an S will last me. All I really wanted a Rare Replay and Gamepass box.
Maybe when the inevitable Series X Super comes along, I'll jump onto the beefier console.

Punished Dan

Oct 27, 2017
Xbox Series X & S in stock at Curry's
Various bundles or just the consoles, no queue at the moment to get on the site and it seems smooth.

Consoles - Cheap Consoles Deals | Currys PC World

Buy today with free delivery. Find your Cheap Consoles. All the latest models and great deals on Cheap Consoles are on Currys. View our great range of Consoles deals today Free delivery or Order & Collect In-Store.

Fenwick

Oct 27, 2017
Xbox Series X & S in stock at Curry's
Various bundles or just the consoles, no queue at the moment to get on the site and it seems smooth.

Consoles - Cheap Consoles Deals | Currys PC World

Buy today with free delivery. Find your Cheap Consoles. All the latest models and great deals on Cheap Consoles are on Currys. View our great range of Consoles deals today Free delivery or Order & Collect In-Store.

Series X is gone already 😔

JoeNut

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Snagged a series X for my friend this morning hes delighted. Was 5 mins after the alert so must've had loads

Burai

Oct 27, 2017
All gone, just tried.

On the bright side, it was Argos' second restock in as many weeks, so the stock is coming in. And it lasted longer than the PS5 restock from earlier in the week.

Between that, CEX only offering £455 for them and ebay prices coming down to about £550 (really hard to make a profit below that due to fees), I suspect you'll be able to pick one up quite easily very soon.

PJsprojects

Oct 30, 2017
England
On the bright side, it was Argos' second restock in as many weeks, so the stock is coming in. And it lasted longer than the PS5 restock from earlier in the week.

Between that, CEX only offering £455 for them and ebay prices coming down to about £550 (really hard to make a profit below that due to fees), I suspect you'll be able to pick one up quite easily very soon.
I'm being greedy lol, we got one on release day but that's the wife's so after seeing that compared to the One X I'm eager to pick another up.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
God damn, I can't find a Series S anywhere. Need to get it before late Feb for my son's bday.

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Has All Access been restocked at all since launch? Interested in picking one up (Series X) via that route.

Burai

Oct 27, 2017
Has All Access been restocked at all since launch? Interested in picking one up (Series X) via that route.

I was going to go All-Access, but there's a better way.

Whilst the Gold to-GPU trick still works, you're far better off taking out a 0% spend credit card and buying the console and a couple of years of reduced Gold (£80 or less). At All Access' £28.99/month, you'd have the whole lot paid off in 18 months or less and at least another £170 in your pocket.

Oct 28, 2017
I don't get it. I've set up to get a notification whenever stock comes in but never received anything. It sells out quicker than I can get a notification?

Super Rookie

Oct 25, 2017
London
I don't get it. I've set up to get a notification whenever stock comes in but never received anything. It sells out quicker than I can get a notification?
Yeah neither Amazon's stock alert or Stock Checker sites alerting is that great.

I regret cancelling my launch preorder from Amazon, so will be buying it off a scalper later today as I can't be bothered waiting anymore.

Edit: Managed to get it for £480 so this particular scalper wasn't too greedy.

Last edited:

Burai

Oct 27, 2017

Where are you getting notifications from?

Most of the Twitter guys were slow on this morning's Argos drop. It dropped at 4:30, but most didn't post about it until gone 7 and stock was gone by 7:30.

I only noticed because I couldn't sleep, had a look at the Argos app and it was there.

The Game and Curry's drops were during more sociable hours and were cleared out within 15 minutes.

andimi

Nov 6, 2017
Just in case people are still struggling to order one, I managed to get one from Game a few minutes ago:
www.game.co.uk

GAME | Consoles & Games

The UK's leading games retailer with great deals on video games, consoles, accessories and more. Plus earn 1% of your purchase value back in Reward Points with a GAME Reward account.