• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
I've got a pending charge from Amazon UK for the XSX. :D

Tracking says it was dispatched today but the update only says a delivery appointment was scheduled. :/

Eskiboy

Oct 27, 2017
Birmingham
Amazon just took payment by the looks of it. Change shipping speed option has also disappeared from my order. Something is happening!

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know if signature is required for series S delivery? Can't find it any where on my tracking info

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Amazon UK just charged my card. Let's goooooooooooooooooo!
Never been so happy to part with my cash haha.

jem

Oct 25, 2017
Just had an email from the MS store with an important update!!!

It was literally just a line saying "you will be changed when the item ships".

Useful.

Booker Do It

Sep 25, 2018
Just had this text from Argos:

Thank you for your Xbox pre-order. We just wanted to let you know your delivery for Xbox Series X console will be delivered to you via DHL tomorrow 10th November 2020. Your tracking number will be with you by this evening.

Happy now!

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
YES! Just got the text! Gonna be in around 10a - 2p.

tenor.gif

I did.. all set up with Klarna, first payment due 5th December, so Klarna think I'm getting one tomorrow..
I'll be pissed if they're done a switcheroo...(they won't the email stated it had been given to RM to ship, it's just frustrating).

Hope you get yours soon since mine just dropped now!

Oct 29, 2017
How is it that ordering direct from Microsoft seems to be the least informative method? 😂

I'd have thought MS would've been really on the ball, maybe even getting them out earlier because they can do. But we're getting into late afternoon and it doesn't even look like UPS have collected parcels yet.

I'm sure it'll be fine but got to admit there's a feeling that UPS won't pick up until it's too late to deliver tomorrow.

BayonettasBuddy

Lead Producer at Cold Symmetry
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
money has left my account from Amazon - guessing dispatch will follow shortly...

Never thought I would be so happy to see £450 leave my account!

spunodi

Oct 27, 2017
How is it that ordering direct from Microsoft seems to be the least informative method? 😂

I'd have thought MS would've been really on the ball, maybe even getting them out earlier because they can do. But we're getting into late afternoon and it doesn't even look like UPS have collected parcels yet.

I'm sure it'll be fine but got to admit there's a feeling that UPS won't pick up until it's too late to deliver tomorrow.

I'm still at the MS/UPS Sticker Stage - a bit concerned like you but if I get it during the working day it will be very hard to continue working so later in the day would be okay I guess. I'm all a but nervous though!

Wil348

Oct 25, 2017
Just coming from the PS5 EU thread, a lot of people who selected DPD with Game have been downgraded to Royal Mail 24 Tracked. Those of you here who are going Game/RM, how are things looking so far?

NMNR

Oct 29, 2017
Argos: Thank you for your Xbox pre-order. We just wanted to let you know your delivery for Xbox Series X console will be delivered to you via DHL tomorrow 10th November 2020. Your tracking number will be with you by this evening.

Simonnnnn

Oct 27, 2017
Just coming from the PS5 EU thread, a lot of people who selected DPD with Game have been downgraded to Royal Mail 24 Tracked. Those of you here who are going Game/RM, how are things looking so far?

Those thieving shits and they still have the audacity to charge £11.99 when RM next day is £7.99. I'm taking them to task on this.

Wil348

Oct 25, 2017
some have had their confirmations, a lot of us haven't.. (me included!)..

Ugh not super encouraging. Hopefully it all works out!

Those thieving shits and they still have the audacity to charge £11.99 when RM next day is £7.99. I'm taking them to task on this.

I've contacted them on Twitter. Definitely want an explanation and assurance that it will still come on the day, otherwise I'm going with Amazon.

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so glad Hermes are good in my local area, in fact I don't think there's any post service I actively worry about (maybe Yodel, but they seem to be very rarely used)

DireRaven

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh not super encouraging. Hopefully it all works out!

I've contacted them on Twitter. Definitely want an explanation and assurance that it will still come on the day, otherwise I'm going with Amazon.
don't hold out for a twitter response, I tweeted them this morning about 10am, nothing back at all...