• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coxy

Oct 28, 2017
just got my RM text - half an hour after someone else got one a few message above (Game XAA) - keep the faith people still waiting!

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
It's noon on Monday and still no charge or activity for MS UK. Mild panic so far, even though UPS has the shipping label ready.

UltraInstinct

Nov 19, 2017
For those waiting on Amazon, just curious did you order via the Smile method? Probably nothing really, and hopefully we'll get an update on orders soon.

Logsi

Oct 27, 2017
For those waiting on Amazon, just curious did you order via the Smile method? Probably nothing really, and hopefully we'll get an update on orders soon.

Did mine through the smile method and had an email Sunday morning explaining it will be with me on the 10th. Also, pending funds on my credit card for the purchase.

Not too concerned about it not being dispatched yet as Amazon post late.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone else managed to try sign up to "my ups" in order to possibly select a delivery time?

Whenever I try the country box is always greyed out and stuck on USA, so I've given up.

doyneamite

Oct 26, 2018
Me and my brother both got the email from Microsoft charging us the €500 on Friday but haven't heard a thing since. I'm in Ireland.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Maturin

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Quite often I get shipping notifications from Amazon quite late in the evening. So I'm not going to bother keep checking the site now.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Got charged for the controller, but not the console yet! Also got confirmation from TGC that Yakuza has been sent out too, beautiful

BayonettasBuddy

Lead Producer at Cold Symmetry
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
No money out of the account, no change in dispatch notification or the delivery date. Either they have a load shacked up in London and are awaiting some last min banking thing - or they have oversold their stock and now are divvying up. Feels very late to be getting everything done on Amazon's side. Not holding out hope.

Byron Hinson

Nov 14, 2017
UK
No money out of the account, no change in dispatch notification or the delivery date. Either they have a load shacked up in London and are awaiting some last min banking thing - or they have oversold their stock and now are divvying up. Feels very late to be getting everything done on Amazon's side. Not holding out hope.
Pretty normal for Amazon. Usually don't get dispatch notice until late night

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
10-2 for my Royal Mail delivery from game. Hopefully I can briefly set it up during a late lunch and have it downloading updates etc so it's ready for after work..

bob100

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone who has an order from Game, how do you get the tracking number?

I have a dispatch email which states it has been dispatched by Royal Mail 24 but no tracking number

Deleted member 41178

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018
Just received my tracking details from RM, this was for a XAA via GAME. It should be with me before 10:45AM tomorrow!

uzit88

Chicken Chaser
Oct 30, 2017
I ordered it from my work place (we sell PC'S/Laptops) we got small allocation of units. It has been shipped today for delivery tomorrow.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
Amazon have dispatched mine and Argos have dispatched!!, will have to send one back for a refund?

Chode

Oct 21, 2020
Still no update on my Microsoft UK order (I'm based in the UK). Still shows I can cancel if I want but predicted delivery date is tomorrow. Not been provided tracking or anything yet.

Originally ordered via PayPal but called 2 weeks ago to change to my Microsoft Account Balance which is all confirmed and paid.

Anyone else in the same boat? I called but the rep wasn't very helpful and said I may get tracking today and I should receive tomorrow but she can't confirm anything.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
royal mail don't have any options to speed up? I'm guessing collection would mean waiting until the end of the day and collecting on Wednesday?

Joffy

Oct 30, 2017
Just taken my Xbox One X down the post office for eBay, UPS has my Series X, Valhalla's reviewing great, let's GOOOOOOOOOOOO