• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

winwood

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Is there a way I can share my gamepass with my son? He has my old xb1s at university, and I'll have an xsx coming this week. I need my daughter to be able to play on my console too though.

if I set my console to primary my daughter would be ok but my son wouldn't be able to play

if I set his console as primary, I can sign in to play which is fine. And can my daughter sign in as me and then as her - so she can play?

Has it been confirmed how Microsoft are handling Primary consoles?

Moving from 360 to Xbox One, you could have a license tied to a 360 and a One. So there is a chance it could be the same moving to Series. Being able to set a Primary console in each gen. Not something I've seen confirmed either way, but guess we'll find out soon enough.

Plum

May 31, 2018
My MS Store order has dispatched yet the pending transaction seems to have just disappeared. Not completed, though as the £450 is now not being accounted for in my current balance when it was before. It isn't showing up in my statement either, and it isn't just the normal delay there as some transactions I made on the day I ordered have shown up already.

Wtf is going on lol

Skot

Oct 30, 2017
Very shipped my order on Saturday eve via Yodel but looks like Yodel don't have the parcel still looking at the tracking. I don't have much faith in Yodel...

shodgson8

Aug 22, 2018
My MS Store order has dispatched yet the pending transaction seems to have just disappeared. Not completed, though as the £450 is now not being accounted for in my current balance when it was before. It isn't showing up in my statement either, and it isn't just the normal delay there as some transactions I made on the day I ordered have shown up already.

Wtf is going on lol

This happened to someone earlier in the thread. They looked into it and seemed to think the charge would go back on at some point.

Kilirath

Oct 27, 2017
shodgson8 Since I checked earlier, DPD seem to now recognise my tracking number with status "We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly"

uncleniccius

Nov 3, 2017
Dpd haven't received parcel but hopefully tomorrow for me.

On a side note does anyone know the day one update size?

macapes

Nov 19, 2019
United Kingdom

Wtf is going on lol

Same here. Though dispatched in my case is just "label printed" on the UPS site.

Maturin

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
1svYyPq.png

DPD haven't picked up from Currys yet but what are the odds this would work

I've often done this with DPD. Works fine.

Lemony1984

Jul 7, 2020
As long as MrKlaws profile is signed in his daughter can then sign in with her profile and play games. That's how it works on the One anyway, his profile being signed in allows for the online license check to see if the games are playable.
On a console that's not his primary one? I don't think so.

Maturin

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
I might upgrade my delivery for 8:30-10:30 tomorrow then, once they've collected.

Alas I can't usually do this timing because I live too far from a DPD hub. But I can get pre-midday this way, which just costs £5. And of course if I've two consoles coming I only need to do it for one of the orders because the van will be here anyway.

supercommodore

Prophet of Truth
Apr 13, 2020
UK
Amazon app says delivery tomorrow, but just got an email estimating delivery on Wednesday...

Contacted Amazon and they said it might arrive tomorrow lol should have kept my MS store preorder.

mingo

Oct 25, 2017
London
Amazon UK have charged my account. Spent 4 hrs yesterday rearranging a few things on my set up and cable management. I'll need to order some live gold and convert that to GPU today.

Deleted member 41178

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018
where's the best place to get one from the 2nd batch tomorrow morning you reckon ?

I'd say Argos, my friend was on chat with them the other day and looks like they'll have stock. And if your local store/collection point doesn't have stock they were saying that generally they could get it there by 4pm of the day the order was placed.

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Should I be worried that mine says "Arriving Tomorrow" still? I need something to worry about.

It says that for me too on web, but in the app it gives a bit more detail, I think, when you click "change this order" (which feels like a risky click but it's fine, they renamed "Show Details" to that a few years ago)

Maturin

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Amazon UK often doesn't charge or ship until late in the evening and you'll still get it next day. Don't fret people.