• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Maturin

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
Just had an email from amazon stating "your order is eligible for release day delivery" and reconfirms 10th November delivery date.

No charge yet. I have an Argos and Amazon delivery, the former already paid for. I'm so going to end up with two because i won't want to cancel one until the other actually ships....

Same for me this morning for my X and the S I'm buying my kids.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You'd think with all the coronavirus disruption they post them a day early so people are guaranteed to get them on launch day, but no.

The next day couriers have been pretty good in my experience through all of this. Getting the labels ready for Monday postage should really suffice.

Hell, I made an order for something last night and it's coming from DPD today.

mingo

Oct 25, 2017
London
Got the same amazon email early hours, then just now, I got an email from "DPD"and got a little excited then realised that it was a phishing mail after a few seconds. Be careful what you click, got a feeling a few of these scams will be sent during these console launches.

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
Good luck to everyone that has preordered and really wants to get it for launch day! I have some OCD but I'm really grateful receiving things on launch day isn't something that bothers me, I'd be going out of my mind otherwise.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
The next day couriers have been pretty good in my experience through all of this. Getting the labels ready for Monday postage should really suffice.

Hell, I made an order for something last night and it's coming from DPD today.
Next day couriers don't need much time at all to get a booking.

DPD can be as late as 11pm, so you're correct.

Sun-Squirrel

Sep 25, 2020
Dundee
Not expecting to hear anything from Argos until tomorrow however, I will be freaked out if they have not sent tracking codes by teatime tomorrow.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Just got off the phone with MS UK. Seems all is good. Card authorized, shipping is sorting itself out, so should be dispatched tomorrow, ready for Tuesday launch!

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Mine has been shipped from GAME UK.

RM 24 hour delivery which doesn't count Sunday so it'll be Tuesday for me. Just waiting for a tracking number.

Deleted member 41178

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018
Woke up to a dispatch email from GAME, but no tracking info on the email so raised a support ticket to try and get the info.

Excited for Tuesday now.

If it's anything like the other services I use that use Royal Mail 24 hour signed you won't get the tracking number until Royal Mail have collected the item, they should then email you the tracking details.

Big Tom

Aug 5, 2019
UK
Looks like mines getting shipped on Monday, fingers crossed Yodel are ok, I've heard bad things about them in the past.

Off topic, but does anyone know if it's possible to preload XSX games onto an external hard drive via an XBO?

mats effect

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone who ordered from Microsoft store seeing any updates on their UPS tracking yet? Nothing for mine yet. Don't know how much UPS move stuff on a Sunday though?

CarbonCrush

Oct 27, 2017
You'll get a tracking number when they physically give it to the RM network, this means they've put a label on it waiting for it to go.

Patience!
Haha - we're so close tho!
Looks like mines getting shipped on Monday, fingers crossed Yodel are ok, I've heard bad things about them in the past.

Off topic, but does anyone know if it's possible to preload XSX games onto an external hard drive via an XBO?

Yes you can. I've spent all weekend preloading games onto a HDD. Have already downloaded Valhalla and Dirt 5.

Deleted member 50232

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
No movement from Amazon however they always leave it late, wouldn't be surprised if they don't charge the card for 24 hours.

Jan 27, 2019

Yes, I've got Gears Tactics preloaded, I assume when I transfer to XSX it'll update with the next gen stuff

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Got the release date email from Amazon as well

I think it's just hit me now and i'm pretty excited now to move on from current gen and also finally buy an Xbox again

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
wondering what to play first. A little tempted by geometry wars in HDR, and Ori in 120Hz to test my cable works. Anything else on gamepass offering 120Hz support in single player (not likely to ever play gears MP)?

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
wondering what to play first. A little tempted by geometry wars in HDR, and Ori in 120Hz to test my cable works. Anything else on gamepass offering 120Hz support in single player (not likely to ever play gears MP)?

The Touryst is 120hz, a lovely little game.

Brutal Deluxe

Oct 29, 2017
Hmmm I have an s and x preordered with Amazon. Both orders alway said Tuesday delivery but this morning I've had an email like others saying the s is eligible for release day delivery. No email about my X though. Hope nothing to worry about

PugSith

Mar 8, 2018
Anyone else had a random email from Ingram Micro??

Had my shipping email from Currys telling me my XBOX is on the way, yay!

Last edited:

Deleted member 3761

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Found the email that said my console was shipped last Thursday to arrive the next day. Obviously that didn't happen but hey, progress!

Chili

Oct 25, 2017
1svYyPq.png

DPD haven't picked up from Currys yet but what are the odds this would work

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Just got an email from Amazon UK confirming guaranteed delivery on Tuesday. Still not been charged yet though.
I'll take it!

dotnetguy

Jul 12, 2020
I think for those of us receiving a console from MS Store UK it's a fair assumption that they were teeing things up by generating the delivery labels yesterday, and that the hardware will be picked up and dispatched tomorrow. So I don't expect to see any changes on the UPS tracking until sometime tomorrow.

Frontieruk

Oct 25, 2017
My old hometown, it's closer to Silverstone. Slowly becoming one of the biggest distribution hubs in the country comparative to it's population.

I knew it was one of them, I just assumed donnington due to the airport which was brilliant watching planes come in to land in the camp site as they were less than 150m above you.

mats effect

Oct 27, 2017
I think for those of us receiving a console from MS Store UK it's a fair assumption that they were teeing things up by generating the delivery labels yesterday, and that the hardware will be picked up and dispatched tomorrow. So I don't expect to see any changes on the UPS tracking until sometime tomorrow.
I was thinking that though they sent out an email last week that said " Please note this shipment notification is not generated until your order has left our warehouse" so I don't know. Guess we will find out haha