• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Justsomeguy

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I think it means it's no longer available - I have the same issue

Most likely. On with support, who are claiming they've never had a restock of Series X so there's no point checking :eyeroll:
I was hoping it was just a payment system clog up on their end and I could pay over the phone.
Obviously a few would pop back in as people cancel pre orders or payment fails for too long.

e: Now the dude is checking on cross-border shipping options for me! They are trying to find me one.

Jan 27, 2019
Shopto emails are going out if you missed day one confirmation first time around, the backend hasn't updated yet though. Which means I've just cancelled my Microsoft Store XSX so there's one back in the pool for you guys

Justsomeguy

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Hah, well in the end the guy found me one in Poland, total would be £446 including shipping but I can't really be bothered with that (5+ days shipping) so I'll just hold on until MSUK or Amazon can fulfil one.

But, if anyone wants an Xbox Series X, call 0800 026 0329 and see if they can find you a cross border shipping option!

Oct 25, 2017
Hah, well in the end the guy found me one in Poland, total would be £446 including shipping but I can't really be bothered with that (5+ days shipping) so I'll just hold on until MSUK or Amazon can fulfil one.

But, if anyone wants an Xbox Series X, call 0800 026 0329 and see if they can find you a cross border shipping option!
Whut. The person I spoke to basically said the same thing to me that they could get me one from Poland, but he quoted me £460 lol. Not quite sure how that works.

goonergaz

Nov 18, 2017
Most likely. On with support, who are claiming they've never had a restock of Series X so there's no point checking :eyeroll:
I was hoping it was just a payment system clog up on their end and I could pay over the phone.
Obviously a few would pop back in as people cancel pre orders or payment fails for too long.

e: Now the dude is checking on cross-border shipping options for me! They are trying to find me one.

WTF, at least you got someone helpful!

Plum

May 31, 2018
Payment taken for my Microsoft Store order!!!!!

It's finally feeling real.

Now if Biden could win some more states or something then this will be a very good day for me.

Joshy

Chicken Chaser
Jan 24, 2018
England
Just got charged for my Microsoft Store Spain order that I managed to sneak through this morning. I gave a UK shipping address so hoping all is good!

Coxy

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone pre-order with GAME via All Access? I can see it on the Klarna account but when I log into my GAME account nothing shows up. I got an email from them saying payment will be taken soon but there does't seem a way to track the order.
Just to note - I'm Game XAA too. It's on my Game account (I only created an account yesterday though - as I used guest checkout originally so I now have 2 Game accounts)

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just got charged for my Microsoft Store Spain order that I managed to sneak through this morning. I gave a UK shipping address so hoping all is good!

Why would you place an order through the Spanish store for a UK shipment? Seems a bit unnecessarily risky assuming it dispatches.

shodgson8

Aug 22, 2018
Out of curiousity, is your order status "In Progress". Mines been like that since it was originally ordered.

Yep same here, no change at all since the order. I am just going to hope for the best and assume everything is ok unless I hear otherwise. Would expect some movement by the weekend though.

Joshy

Chicken Chaser
Jan 24, 2018
England
Why would you place an order through the Spanish store for a UK shipment? Seems a bit unnecessarily risky assuming it dispatches.
I missed the UK store having stock again this morning and didn't want to chance them not getting stock in again.
It'll ship from Spain. Don't expect launch day arrival!
Yeah I'm not expecting launch day, just happy I seemed to have got one at all to be honest!

CabooseMSG

Jun 27, 2020
Which country? Did you get an email or has the status changed?
I received an email this morning from them saying that they wouldn't charge me until the thing shipped, then received an email to my junk folder within the hour saying it shipped. This is in USA.

EDIT: But the kicker, the one thing you hate to see " Per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date. " :(

Oct 29, 2017
I received an email this morning from them saying that they wouldn't charge me until the thing shipped, then received an email to my junk folder within the hour saying it shipped. This is in USA.

EDIT: But the kicker, the one thing you hate to see " Per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date. " :(

Ah you got my hopes up as this is the UK thread so I thought they'd started to ship in the UK 😔

Deleted member 41178

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018
Just had an email from GAME saying my XAA order is being packed and it will be dispatched the day before release by Royal Mail 24 hour delivery.

Also an email from Klarna confirming the first payment will be on the 5th of December.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Just had an email from GAME saying my XAA order is being packed and it will be dispatched the day before release by Royal Mail 24 hour delivery.

Also an email from Klarna confirming the first payment will be on the 5th of December.
Yup, just got mine as well!

giphy.gif

Coxy

Oct 28, 2017

Me too. Can we amend the direct debit after does anyone know? (Klarna)

Deleted member 41178

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018
Me too. Can we amend the direct debit after does anyone know? (Klarna)

As in the date or the account its coming from?

I'm not sure it's possible to change the date from what I remember reading of the terms, you should be able to change the account though. Either way best to contact Klarna though.

Coxy

Oct 28, 2017
As in the date or the account its coming from?

I'm not sure it's possible to change the date from what I remember reading of the terms, you should be able to change the account though. Either way best to contact Klarna though.
Sorry - yes I meant can we change the payment from 5th of the month to a different date. All my direct debits come out on the 1st of each month currently