• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wintermute

Oct 27, 2017
game is working again, except online All Access for home delivery. it suggests store collection, which i aint doing with covid set to explode over the next few months in the uk.

xmNaNKI.png

Chris87

Apr 22, 2018
I have just bought one outright from GAME. Can't be bothered with credit applications when the infrastructure is clearly fragile

grizzelye

Oct 29, 2017
Got my Series X via Shopto, and a Series S from Amazon. Since PS5 digital is out of stock, I'll wait a month or two to get the PS5 Digital.

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Game all access page throws me into a queue... Hoping it doesn't shit the bed again

Munroe

May 17, 2019
Yeah with Smyths, no consoles available to order via AA and the X is out of stock but doesn't even mention anything about a pre-order unlike the Series S which has the Smyths Pre-order Price Promise tag.

shodgson8

Aug 22, 2018
GAME AA now says this (think I managed to sneak in before the queue).

xPiBKis_d.webp

Basically...no new applications online.

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Before the queue went up, GAME All Access said it was only available instore or to existing all access subscribers. So maybe don't get your hopes up for this being over soon.

Jun 17, 2018
Lol this sounds like a mess. I'll wait until next year when the storm is over and grab one. My phone contract is up in April so all access can replace that.

DireRaven

Oct 27, 2017
I think I may have gotten one on all access...
just had confirmation of my credit agreement from Klarna.. so finger crossed i guess..

Deleted member 13077

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Had two confirmations from Klarna and I've screenshotted the confirmation order page from game, just waiting for them to email their confirmation formally.

Edit: got it.

shodgson8

Aug 22, 2018
Just went through a two minute queue as well and the XAA from GAME is still only for checking in store preorders. You can't make a new order online.

For anyone queuing...don't expect to be able to make an order. It is just for checking orders made in store or upgrading previous all access orders.

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Ha! Fantastic trolling from Game and Smyths. All Access only available to existing subscribers. YAY.

Fuck this, I'll get one in the new year.

zero71

Dec 4, 2017
Got into GAME about 10 mins ago, bought the Series X outright first as All Access was down. Then I got to less than 1 min to go in the All Access queue, with the intent of cancelling my upfront order, changed my mind after all that waiting, and kept the upfront as I have so much GamePass accrued already.

Will decide in a couple of weeks whether to keep the X or the PS5 DE.

Coxy

Oct 28, 2017
Will the rechargeable batteries from my One controlelr fit in the new controllers?

Or is it something to do with USB-c that means you have to buy them again?

www.smythstoys.com

Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C® Cable - Smyths Toys UK

Superb Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C® Cable Now at Smyths Toys UK. Shop for Xbox Series X | S Accessories At Great Prices. Free Home Delivery for orders over £19 ✔️ Free Click & Collect within 2 hours!

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Waited in the queue for All Access, but apparently it's only available for store pickup and I need to go into a store to preorder it too? 🤔

Firthy

Nov 19, 2017
UK
Applied this morning on GAME, passed all credit checks and wouldn't let me confirm order. Just tried again on Smyths, credit application declined - fantastic!

shodgson8

Aug 22, 2018
Smyths went up....got through the Klarna application and then it failed.

Just like I thought it would. For fucks sake.

Jokerman

May 16, 2020
Hahaha managed to get to the Klarna stage with Smyths and was declined, despite having an impeccable credit history, no debt and owning my own house (without a mortgage). Amazing. Time to give up.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hahaha managed to get to the Klarna stage with Smyths and was declined, despite having an impeccable credit history, no debt and owning my own house (without a mortgage). Amazing. Time to give up.

Yeah, I dunno what sort of criteria they have but it seems like they're refusing a lot of people for no real reason.