• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wintermute

Oct 27, 2017
hmm the only way i will buy this is through All Access and Smyth already says they're all out, and game, well... we're in the queue. that'll probably break. 51 minutes...

Operon

Oct 25, 2017
Everything went nuts Microsoft store couldn't get into basket then crashing at selecting payment. Amazon wouldn't add to basket but finally amazon came through boys

a.wd

Oct 26, 2017
UK
So got an X from MS site, then immediately Amazon worked for me as well, so have a spare, not sure whether to cancel yet as I heard Amazon were cancelling orders after the fact, whoever sends me a confirmation first gets ma monies.

0ean

Banned
Jan 30, 2019
Even the MS store is struggling. I couldn't put the item into my basket. Kept saying could only order 1. Anyway the Amazon link (non smile one) works now which is on here. Xbox Series X for me.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
ok - series X all access done through game. Bit nervous how long I was in the queue but hopefully they'll have stock. Won't cancel my amazon smile order until GAME is confirmed.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Went down to my Smyths and it was empty.

They said in the unlikely event of a 2nd Lockdown, they'll do Click and Collect by their door.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Now I seem to have secured the console, I can start thinking along the lines of accessories. What's the nature of the Play & Charge kit this time around? Is it a different model to the One's, or just a rebranding?

Deleted member 14927

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yay, Another stressful f5 refresh and baskets timing out fest.

Hopefully at least I get something out of this one, unlike the RTX 3080 situation ( Although I have left my order open with CCL for that in the hope i get one of the next batch )

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
I wasn't even planning on getting one this year but I saw the amazon link right there and now I have a pre order in place 🤷‍♂️

PaulLFC

Oct 27, 2017
Got one pre-ordered via the MS store. Going to wait a few hours or so to check it doesn't get cancelled and then cancel my Amazon order.

Nov 24, 2018
Got one from Very dead on 8.00am. Still in the queue trying to get an All Access from Game. MS Store was completely broken but now seems to be working as I managed to get through the Checkout process but will stick with my Very order to give someone else a chance at a Series X

Pitchfork

Oct 28, 2017
England
Even the MS store is struggling. I couldn't put the item into my basket. Kept saying could only order 1. Anyway the Amazon link (non smile one) works now which is on here. Xbox Series X for me.
I tried MS store first but yeah after adding to my basket it kept giving me a server error at the review and checkout process. Went with Amazon in the end

Deleted member 41178

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018
Got one from Game using Access All, was very painless. Queued for less than a minute and all forms responded very quickly. I've had all of my email confirmations through. I'm impressed.

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
Smyths doing well.

Got a hour waiting queue on Game but it's probably gonna be finito by the time I'm able.

should have went Game first. Lesson learned.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Argos did the Barclays payment authorization, they've already taken my money but it went to a "not found" page and the order isn't showing in my account now. How the hell am I going to sort this one out?

Check if you've got a receipt in your email? That'd be a sensible first step.

Deband

Oct 29, 2017
Got one of each on Argos. Shame they take the money straight away. Guess I'm locked in for next gen.

Coolsambob

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
hmm the only way i will buy this is through All Access and Smyth already says they're all out, and game, well... we're in the queue. that'll probably break. 51 minutes...

They haven't gone up at Smyth's that I've noticed, same message since 7:40am and console doesn't seem to be live on their site yet.

Got an Amazon order, but hoping to go AA.

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Man, Smyths jumping the gun on PS5 while being asleep at the wheel for the Series X, despite being one of the only places you can get All Access... GG, fellas.

well smyths toys had sold out of their allotted pre-orders well before the 8am embargo..

Is that confirmed? I was on the page for ages but it never went live

zuf

Oct 25, 2017
Series S is available on Microsoft Store for anyone looking, I just nabbed one for a friend. Click on Configure now and you can add it to your basket.

www.microsoft.com

Xbox Series S – Microsoft Store

Go all-digital with Xbox Series S, the smallest, sleekest Xbox ever. It delivers the speed and performance of a next-gen, disc-free console at an accessible price point.

Thanks, managed to get one. Pre ordered both in the end just to be sure but will probably go with the S.

Type VII

Oct 31, 2017
Think I'm sorted with the MS Store, although has anyone preordered a console with them before? Should I expect release day delivery?

EinBear

Oct 27, 2017
Was going to go All-Access, but since Smyths shat the bed I just got a regular order in on Amazon instead.

Johnohno

Hero of Bowerstone
Nov 6, 2017
Argos did the Barclays payment authorization, they've already taken my money but it went to a "not found" page and the order isn't showing in my account now. How the hell am I going to sort this one out?

Same happened to a friend also going through Argos. Hopefully it just needs to catch up on the back end.