• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Lol went on currys just to see

4AZBINs.png

BayonettasBuddy

Lead Producer at Cold Symmetry
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
The smile tip absolutely nailed it. Thanks a bunch.

I doubt Amazon will cancel a ore order because it went in 2 mins early. Especially as they can see we are not bots/it's giving to charity too.

| TrusT |

Apr 19, 2020
Managed to get an X from the Microsoft store with £170 rewards credit off the total.

Super happy.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
This was 3 minutes but has been now changing anywhere between 15 and 25 minutes lol.

screenshot2020-09-22azojwp.png

edit: now 7 apparently lmao

screenshot2020-09-22a5ekrq.png

Tangyn

Oct 29, 2017
All access should have been on Amazon too bah! As much as I hate using Amazon for everything there is a reason I do.

Yankee Ruin X

Oct 31, 2017
Just got one on Amazon by signing up for Smile, added Dogs Trust as my charity and went to Xbox page and pre ordered straight away no issue. Didn't work until I added Smile.

UltraInstinct

Nov 19, 2017
Thanks for the Smile tip! I managed to get a pre-order in!

But seriously, why is there still no listing for the XSX when you search for it on Amazon? I doubt the average person will know about the Smile method.

It seems to be another pre-order fiasco just like with the PS5. Setting a date/time isn't going to make it any easier either.

Zip Stick

Oct 30, 2017
Got one from online MS store. Every other website is going bananas.

For people trying argos, use their phone app as that seems to be more reliable.