• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Same, I'm going to try ordering again (at the "official" link) at 8am and if I can do so I'll cancel the Smile order.

unknown.png

BobsReset

Chicken Chaser
Oct 26, 2017
Smile worked for me, what're the odds anything pre-8am will be cancelled?

Eh if it gets cancelled, I'm in no rush to get one again.

Yeah im either day 1 of this bad boy or like day 365, if I miss the boat on games like Cyberpunk and Destiny 2's expansion I probably wont worry until there are actually exclusives I want.

Destiny 2 is a weird game to pick this up for but man I hope the SSD takes the multi minute inventory loading times right down.

shodgson8

Aug 22, 2018
Smyths back up however while the page has changed they are still reporting no stock. Not sure if they are out or have not gone up yet...

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
No Amazon Series X listing yet.

Munroe

May 17, 2019
Microsoft website reporting a 503 when I clicked on the configure button, glad I went with the Amazon order if everyone else is just going to crash

Beegeous

Nov 6, 2017
Manchester, UK
Currently waiting outside Game at the Fort in Manchester and the queue is meaty. I've been preordering consoles since the Dreamcast and I've never seen store queues to do so.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
was gonna use smile anyway, but if it's helped me to get the X order in sooner (assuming the order holds) then all the better!

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
In a queue at game. Says I'll have 60 mins to check out once I get through the queue

Oh wait time went from <1 min to 20 mins and now is 9 mins. This is a good start

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
XAA on GAME - estimated queue time (for XAA, not logging in) jumped from 3 minutes to 23 lol. Not sure how that one works.

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
Still not available anywhere in Germany (Amazon, Saturn, Media Markt, Otto...) or am I blind?

Oct 27, 2017
Pre-ordered on Amazon.

It's pretty likely I will cancel this preorder at some point, but thought it best to get one in just in case Microsoft announces something exciting between now and launch.

BobsReset

Chicken Chaser
Oct 26, 2017
Interesting that Amazon.co.uk doesnt even seem to list the series x if you search for it?