• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
Honestly I've always disliked Pret, their range never seemed interesting, it is overpriced and there's one on literally every street of London. I'm sort of glad they've become the punching bag of many jokes for the economy and office working now.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
Honestly I've always disliked Pret, their range never seemed interesting, it is overpriced and there's one on literally every street of London. I'm sort of glad they've become the punching bag of many jokes for the economy and office working now.
I don't like Pret's overpriced food much, but their coffee is the best offered by the big chains. If I lived near a Pret - I absolutely don't - then I'd demolish this offer.

Tangyn

Oct 29, 2017
Man if I still lived in London I'd be all over this. Its the best chain coffee (still bad but acceptable) by far.

Deleted member 1627

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you're in central london, where this is going to be huge, there are so, so many better alternatives for actual good coffee.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they will do something similar in the states once life returns back to normal.

Arkestry

Oct 26, 2017
London
The last time I had a Starbucks was in Boston, and I thought they'd given me hot milk by mistake.
Honestly if there was a big expose that said Starbucks and the other major chains were actually just serving people milk and sugar and there was no actual coffee in any of their drinks, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
B7OH.gif
Came in here for this

Booya_base

Oct 31, 2017
Jersey
At first I was like "urgh so many restrictions" then I looked up and saw the price and god damn that is actually a great deal. That's like 6 coffees a month to break even and I'd probably have 2 a day. Sadly, we don't have Pret in Jersey so.....

Warszawa

Sep 30, 2018
Damn I'd be in hospital if I signed up, literally discussed this pre-locked down with my colleagues and friends who have drunk Pret coffee and all have said it gives them heart palpitations.

One of the dudes I chatted to about this, our systems lead is Italian, dude tucks into expresso regularly and even he said Pret is too strong.

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Damn, including lattes/flat whites/frappes? That's a hell of a deal. Hell, with the amount of coffee I drink, that nearly rivals the amount I spend on fresh coffee beans for home use.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Me and my friend jokes they'll be more Prets around now.

Then I saw the Eat. at Stratford turning into a Pret soon.

Nov 15, 2017
Just moved to London and live near a Pret (just like everyone else that lives in London apparently) so I got on the free trial - just finished my second one today.

It really is a great deal if you live or work near a Pret. Pret's coffee is mediocre and I love going to nice independent cafe's but the price is almost too good.

HOWEVER I doubt I'll continue it after the free trial because they don't have whole milk and I just don't see the joy in a semi-skimmed latte.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
So...

...could you just screenshot your QR Code and give to friends to use?