• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tickling

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Again, I never said that. If you read instead of ranting you'd see that.

If you really believe the myths you keep peddling about the EU, this isn't true.

"We" did not vote for Brexit and "We" did not even vote for the fucking Tories so you can fuck right off with that bullshit.
No unity will ever come from Brexit, Brexiteers have split this country for generations and with any luck the union as well so we can be rid of you chucklefucks for good.

You justify your beliefs to yourself however you want. When people start dying because of No Deal brexit and BoJo selling off the NHS that blood is on your hands.

I think the only one ranting is you. I responded to your post. We did vote for brexit and we did vote for the tories otherwise there would be no brexit negotiations and no tories in government.

Regarding the nhs I take it your didn't see the House of Commons today as Bojo has confirmed no sell off nhs and yesterday one where he's increasing spending.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I think the only one ranting is you. I responded to your post. We did vote for brexit and we did vote for the tories otherwise there would be no brexit negotiations and no tories in government.

Regarding the nhs I take it your didn't see the House of Commons today and Bojo has confirmed no sell off nhs and yesterday one where he's increasing spending.
You need to look up the meaning of "rant" while you also go back and read the post of mine you replied to apparently without actually reading, given you keep claiming that I think only right wingers support Brexit.

"We" did not vote for that. You did. We voted remain, we voted in opposition to the Tories and we got told how we feel doesn't matter because we're not English.

I'll believe BoJo has flip-flopped on selling off the NHS when I see it for real. When we have trade deals in place post-Brexit and he hasn't sold it off to the US like he refused to deny he would until right now.

WillyGubbins

Oct 27, 2017
Glasgow
Because he's the Brexiteer PM that's going to lead us to a utopian No Deal Brexit! the undemocratic EU will be begging for us back! Who cares if people die in the process, they won't be me so it's fine!

Indeed. I'm with you on hoping for the union to break up. It would be far from easy but at least we'd get to make our own mess instead of having someone else's dumped all over us.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I take everything all politicians say with massive grain of salt. With this one he can't go back on it would wipe the tories out
Are you having a laugh?

They will just spin it as always, say they aren't selling it off and instead just inviting private companies to help out under fair competition.

That's what they have been doing and will Continue to do and it will work because for the most part people have doubled down and continue to support the tories no matter what.

WillyGubbins

Oct 27, 2017
Glasgow
I take everything all politicians say with massive grain of salt. With this one he can't go back on it would wipe the tories out

Boris will say whatever he thinks people want to hear and doesn't give a shit about the consequences. He has a history of doing this. I also don't think he particularly cares what happens to the tories. He wants to play at being PM for a bit, and will happily bugger off once he's either bored or has broken everything and can then return to a very comfortable life no matter what happens to the rest of us.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I am an optimist. The nhs is the one thing even the tories deep down know they can't touch.
But they HAVE been touching it?!

They have starved it of finances to present it as a failing institution so they are 'forced' to invite private contractors in to help out.

That will only increase until the NHS is well and truly broken and that's when they will swoop in fully.

You can't be this dense surely?

Tickling

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
But they HAVE been touching it?!

They have starved it of finances to present it as a failing institution so they are 'forced' to invite private contractors in to help out.

That will only increase until the NHS is well and truly broken and that's when they will swoop in fully.

You can't be this dense surely?

Spending is up over the last number of years in real terms

I do think the nhs needs more money but the question is where to get the money from?

Dinoric

Oct 28, 2017

Regarding the nhs I take it your didn't see the House of Commons today as Bojo has confirmed no sell off nhs and yesterday one where he's increasing spending.
Are you really going to be stupid enough to believe a word Johnson says.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Which was thrown out of court https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48855640 . I do think it was misleading tbh

"Mr Johnson's legal team argued that the offence of misconduct in public office should be about the secret abuse of power and there was nothing secret about the £350m claim, which they said had been challenged during the campaign."

I don't see how that goes against what I previously said? Other than it's pretty depressing when you type Boris and bus the first page of results are about him winning that case and him building model busses as opposed to him lying about the money that would be spent on the NHS.

Operon

Oct 25, 2017
I am by no means a fan of Corbyn but it goes to show how good the torys pr team is that people can post shite like the damage that Corbyn would do if he was in government when bobo the clown is going to leave without a deal and cause the split up of the United kingdom how worse could Corbyn be

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not a fan of total open borders we have.

What was bad about them and why was it on the EU to fix it when we hadn't even implemented controls available to us?

Tbh i was not a big massive brexiteer however the past 3 years has increased my believe in brexit.

Such as? Considering it's had the opposite effect in most other country's anti-EU movements

Look at the "elections" a couple of weeks ago for the positions within the eu.

How do you square this with supporting a PM elected by a fraction of a per cent of the population? We don't vote directly for EU leaders the same way we don't vote directly for PM, we vote for representatives.

Theonik

Oct 25, 2017
This is literally a government with Jacob Rees Mogg in it. If that's not a reflection on the state of the government then I don't know what is.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Lol I completely missed that Tickling said we had open borders and it was the EU's fault. That's fucking hilarious

Salty_Josh

Oct 28, 2017
You've got to admire coming in here; somewhere that's clearly left-leaning and has been slating brexit and the torries for a few hundered pages, and being a Bojo shill - literally the most disliked man in the UK right now. It's just so bold

Oct 26, 2017
User warned: personal attack
Spending is up over the last number of years in real terms

I do think the nhs needs more money but the question is where to get the money from?

People are already being charged thousands for procedures that used to be free.
Outsourcing, private contracts and shutting down services. They've been privatising it for nearly a decade.

e: ah just catching up on their other posts. What a cunt, lol

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
You've got to admire coming in here; somewhere that's clearly left-leaning and has been slating brexit and the torries for a few hundered pages, and being a Bojo shill - literally the most disliked man in the UK right now. It's just so bold
Eh, there's nothing bold about anonymously spewing nonsense on the internet.

Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't even believe this nonsense they're spouting.

Weegian

Oct 27, 2017
Nouns: The Campaign Message

960.jpg

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
No obvious Boris or Brexit party bounce in the byelections last night, libdem's took two(1 each from labour and conservatives) and labour held one with a small swing in their favour. the one labour lost was a massive swing and a straight swap, so i assume there's more to that than just brexit.

Still, local elections and all that so i won't read too much in to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.