• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tarantism

Nov 8, 2017
As a man of British Sikh heritage I'm so fucking stoked to see someone say this to his face. The gutter press (including the BBC) never would.

Zaph

Oct 25, 2017
Tory Islamophobia? That's not how you spell Labour Party anti-Semitism.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Whats with that anti semite comeback from Johnson? Am I missing something? (mind you, Im fully aware hes full of shit, it just seemed made up)

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Whats with that anti semite comeback from Johnson? Am I missing something? (mind you, Im fully aware hes full of shit, it just seemed made up)
At this stage, Boris and a lot of Tory apologists have gone beyond any and all actually relevant conversation about anti-semitisim in British culture (let alone the Labour party, or, shock horror, their own), and it's almost a Trumpism "HER E-MAILS". He's proven to be even worse than May - let that sink in - in deflecting beyond old, stale counterpoints. I could imagine if you were to press Johnson to recite the mess that has been the anti-semitic accusations made against the Labour party, so little does he actually care about it beyond how damaging it has been to Labour, that'd he'd re-write the narrative of events several times over within a few sentences, and then some.

Gyro Zeppeli

Oct 27, 2017
Quite striking how Trump targeting American Muslims and lashing out at Ilhan Omar, accusing her of anti-semitism somewhat resemble Tory members being involved in Islamophobia and accusing Labour party members of anti-semitism. In short, Republicans and Tories are fucking garbage political parties for the most part.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's a legitimate issue with it in Labour that's been ongoing for a pretty long while now. It's being disingenuously used by the Tories here to deflect from their dogshit, but it's not a right-wing creation.

May 30, 2018
Quite striking how Trump targeting American Muslims and lashing out at Ilhan Omar, accusing her of anti-semitism somewhat resemble Tory members being involved in Islamophobia and accusing Labour party members of anti-semitism. In short, Republicans and Tories are fucking garbage political parties for the most part.

Anglosphere Conservativism is all bonkers. They all read the same playbook