• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Marauder

Nov 1, 2017
Holy shit, I absolutely love KFC gravy. Must resist the urge to order this for tea after work!

Oct 27, 2017
Murfreesboro, TN
Remove the corn and I'd try it.

Pizza Hut pizza mixed with one of the worst chicken options on the KFC menu?

No thank you.

Being someone who worked at a KFC for two weeks before quitting out of disgust, I have to say popcorn chicken is probably the only chicken I'd actually eat from there.

(Never get the grilled chicken; I've seen batches made at 9 AM that sit in the warmer box until 4 PM.)

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Gravy

Chicken on a pizza is a known and obvious way to make a pizza so haven't got an issue with that, in fact I also love sweetcorn on a pizza.

I'm just of the opinion a pizza requires a tomato based sauce
Yeah as previously mentioned Margarita pizzas with olive oil are a traditional type. There's also several types of acceptable white sauces that can be used on pizza(Alfredo being the big on but Parmesan garlic white sauce is also acceptable), and of course bbq sauce as well

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
jSxKEFkh.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
Nottingham, UK
Yeah as previously mentioned Margarita pizzas with olive oil are a traditional type. There's also several types of acceptable white sauces that can be used on pizza(Alfredo being the big on but Parmesan garlic white sauce is also acceptable), and of course bbq sauce as well
I mean BBQ sauce instead of tomato based sauce is also wrong for me :)

Though as others have pointed out yes there are alternatives to tomato

I guess people are free to enjoy low quality dough, gravy, crap cheese, and fried chicken

I'd honestly rather eat a £2-3 supermarket frozen pizza but hey if people are down I'm ok with that

I think it looks awful but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Just had it. Popcorn chicken and corn are the stars. Needs waaaaay more gravy for the base. Or just give me a cup of gravy to dip it in as well. Pretty decent all things considering.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tried popcorn chicken once and never ever went back to KFC again. Dunno what the hell they are but they taste and feel nothing like chicken at all

haxan

Oct 25, 2017
What with the gravy and corn and cheese, isn't this more of a Famous Bowl pizza? It's basically a Famous Bowl with bread replacing mashed potatoes.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Their website was not working when I tried to order it.
I called them and they said I'd have to wait 2-4 hours for delivery...lol

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Got some KFC gravy last night to dip with my leftover slices. That's it. That's the one.

tenor.gif

It really should be an option with your pizza.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Finally had it today and it was really mediocre.

I'll pass on it again