• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zappy

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
As much I don't back either Johnson is getting my vote, if labour get in the country is going to be in a mess in 5 years.

So a racist, nationalist, far right government prepared to lie its way to power is what you think is the least worst option?

The country is in a mess now, the biggest mess ever after 9 years of the Tories.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
That was a mess. Corbyn came out of that looking better but I have no idea if that actually benefitted either one.

Deleted member 862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
except for not answering the brexit question Corbyn did alright.

I still can't believe someone groaned at poor people dying from climate change.

Deleted member 13077

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As much I don't back either Johnson is getting my vote, if labour get in the country is going to be in a mess in 5 years.

Oh yeah, because our current incumbents normalising food banks, sky rocketing national debt and fucking about to the point of cutting us off from our strongest trade partners is just dandy.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
6HDgUIt.png
Alright Campbell, that was pretty good.

GrizzleBoy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
THIS is the Boris Johnson who is supposed to be the great orator and personality?

The man is a fucking slime ball.

He could JUST about barely answer any questions. Whenever he was required to show some kind of humanity toward the people asking questions, he simply couldn't do it.

He must have been thanking the lord himself.that Corbyn always had to answer first so all he had to do was say "I agree".

Nov 2, 2018
Why doesn't Corbyn just say Johnsons has made it very clear what he personally wants, but it doesn't matter what Boris Johnson wants and it doesn't matter what Jeremy Corbyn wants. It matters what the people want, and labour will guarantee that decision

XDevil666

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Xenophobic Rhetoric Over Multiple Posts
I cannot fathom how you got to this from the last hour of debate.

not the debate, I've heard Jeremy loud and clear over the last few months.

What's wrong with you, seriously? I hope you like family and friends going without treatment or being bankrupt for it when they fall ill in 10/20 years time once the NHS is truly no more. Get a grip, conservatives are absolute bastards to everyone but the rich and privileged.

NHS is going no where, don't worry - well unless the population keeps sky rocketing and we end up in a quantity over quality

Brotherhood93

Oct 28, 2017
Aside from refusing to directly answer the remain or deal question Corbyn did well. Johnson literally answered every question with Brexit, which may work on many in one debate but if this is all he has until 12th Dec it will put people off. Lots are fed up of Brexit and making everything about that is
going to push people away.

Bestlaidplans

Oct 28, 2017
Vote Tory because the NHS Is going nowhere... Hahahaha some mad bastards in this thread.

Theyve already been having meetings with pharma and insurance companies to sell it off.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Corbyn winning ITVs twitter poll right now. Though that's probably to be expected when Labour have the more social media engaged audience.

iapetus

Oct 26, 2017

You're probably right. In that 'in a mess' would be a vast improvement on where we are now, an even more vast improvement on where we'd be after five years of the Tories back in power, and a good start towards 'no longer in a mess'.

oledome

Oct 25, 2017
Why doesn't Corbyn just say Johnsons has made it very clear what he personally wants, but it doesn't matter what Boris Johnson wants and it doesn't matter what Jeremy Corbyn wants. It matters what the people want, and labour will guarantee that decision
he definitely could have had a stronger line without having to back one or the other. He could have created a contrast between a fool that hasn't managed to get anything done due to his pig-headedness and that a democracy is one where the people decide... I just don't think that would have been hard to do.

empyrean2k

Oct 27, 2017
utterly baffling Jc can't just say 'I won't campaign on either side as I want the public to make an informed decision, bojo wrote two letters and campaigned on whichever side advances his political career'. Just simply repeating the same thing Over and over looks shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.