• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely, but given how utterly bad faith LD's entire existence and campaign has been, can't help but send a disproportionate amount of blame their way.

the campaign looks like it was appalling. I'm sure you feel extra anger it being your constituency. Most of the lib dem vote looks like it went to labour though. who knows what the makeup of their remaining votes were. maybe some remainer tories who would never vote corbyn plus the diehards?

the lib dem activists that were being misleading can shit on their hands and clap though

scarybore

Oct 27, 2017
My area of Ayrshire North & Arran went from a 3.6k majority for the SNP, to an 8.5k majority. Happy with that, but I'm not looking forward to the clusterfuck of the next few years, that's for sure.

Deleted member 34788

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
To be fair, Corbyn did want to take money from rich people and give it to poor people.

So what now? Scotland Indyref 2.0, the six counties rejoining Ireland? England left to fester in its own waste?

You can likely set your watch to the 2 latter outcomes, just a matter of when not if now. Likely in the next 10 years for both.

Dary

Oct 27, 2017
The English Wilderness
I keep coming back to the fact that Boris didn't turn up to the climate change debate. He didn't even turn up and we gave him a huge majority.
Honestly, we're kinda fucked long term. Most people won't acknowledge climate change until it's far, far too late - especially since the Tories and their chums will do everything they can to wring out every last drop of profit before the world implodes :/

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
wtf is Swinson laughing about?

even if she's kept her seat, Remain is fucking dead..

Masquerader

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Finucane beating Dodds means a lot to me. I spoke to him at Belfast Pride this year and he was so... Sincere and honest in his personality. He spoke a while about why he supported Pride and he did it like a decent normal person and not an opportunistic bootlicker. I admire him immensely and he legit immediately made me happier with the very concept of politicians doing good by his behaviour alone. I'm proud to have canvassed for him, sincerely.

He'll be as brilliant a rep for North Belfast as Dodds was shite. IMO, it's the biggest swing in terms of the quality of the candidate. From one of the worst to the best. Also, the first time the seat has EVER not been held by a Unionist candidate of some sort.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
Happy for the Scots it must be great to have a national identity you can relate too and get behind.
It is the shining beacon. So sad that ultimately I feel depressed because my life is beholden to a union I don't wish to be a part of and is forced upon me. When we actually are independent I will feel free. I will feel a literal weight off my shoulder. I'm not sure how that is going to feel but I look forward to finding out.

Status
Not open for further replies.