• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
33 degrees here in the South of England. Glad I have the day off to soak in some sun and enjoy a brew or two :)

n87eALu.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Somehow I'm not doing so bad yet, guess the sun hasn't hit the wrong angle yet. My flat's a sweatbox in general so I'm waiting for conditions to deteriorate.

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
First day I've disliked WFH because I'm so tempted to shut my computer down and go sit in the makeshift mini pool I set up outside. At least at the office I'd have no choice but to suffer.

As it is, I've turned off most of my workstation and carried my laptop into the one room where I have an AC unit on wheels.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Almost died going the shop just now.

It was relatively cold the other day.

I am not made for this kind of heat.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
"This is so terrible I can't bear it I'm going to stay inside fuck the heat" says country where this happens 5 days of the year tops

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
It's so bloody warm.

Only thing getting me through it is that it's only today.

Urgh, although my hair is still an utter disgrace so when I head out later I'll be having a hat on my head....

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
26 degrees in Edinburgh just now apparently, doesn't really feel it to me tbh? I was wearing hoody earlier, maybe my body is broken.

rras1994

Nov 4, 2017
21 degrees in Northern Ireland and it's kinda damp and feels like it will rain. Feels fine and like pretty normal weather tbh.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Global warming got jealous of the attention Corona Virus is getting and went and got its hair done and put on some lipstick.

There's no lawn left visible on our garden, we've got the paddling pool out and the folding gazebo up. It's fucking roasting. Can't wait til 5pm, because I make it time for wine in the sun.

(it's really fucking noisy though, they've chosen this week to do gasworks on our street... You know, during a pandemic, when you cant really leave the house too much and you'd at least like to enjoy the garden and THE NOISE AAAARGH THE NOISE!)

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Luckily has a fan so not too bad here yet but 35 degrees where I am. Still Working so can't drink yet :( but is having a BBQ later.

Minky

Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Near Manchester. 31 degrees outside...

9ZJMnFJ.jpg

... 18 degrees inside. This time I came prepared!

Gawge

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, in London too, just about done with work for the day.

I'd say I miss the air con of the office, but it's broadly bearable here (got a nice through-draft going) and last year when it was 36 degrees, the train journey home was probably the hottest I have ever been.

Probably have a walk and a cold shower late afternoon / early evening.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't *feel* as hot as it is sitting inside but with the windows open. Hopefully it'll continue that way!

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd kill for it to, hot or cold, just stay the fuckin' same for a week or two - I can't adjust properly to this shit, one day it's fine, the next I'm fucking roasting.

Oct 30, 2017
New builds are the worst. I was outside last night and the bricks on my wall were radiating so much heat. At least it'll be warm in winter I guess?

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
I'm not. I don't fare well in hot weather at the best of times, and these are definitely not the best of times.