• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vennt

Oct 27, 2017
This is getting a really silly now...

Been in lockdown for over 3 weeks and still we have such high death rates and new cases don't seem to be slowing either...

PPE situation is a total joke...Testing situation is also a joke & this government continues to act with non-chalance...as if they didn't see this coming..

What did you think "Flattening The Curve" meant?

We were getting cases & deaths at an exponential rate, now it's pretty close to linear.

If you reduce the intensity of the peak over time, then obviously it's going to lengthen out the amount of time, it wasn't just reduce deaths/cases, it was manage the cases over a larger period of time.

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
Anyone had eggs from Tesco this past few weeks? Just had a delivery and the shells are bright blue rather than standard brown. I've read before that blue shells can be related to the chicken having a virus. Dunno if I should just bin em.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is getting a really silly now...

Been in lockdown for over 3 weeks and still we have such high death rates and new cases don't seem to be slowing either...

PPE situation is a total joke...Testing situation is also a joke & this government continues to act with non-chalance...as if they didn't see this coming..

They are slowing. If it had kept going at the pace it had been, the UK would most likely been close to or even over two thousand dead a day by now.

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
Bahahahah reading comments to the DM headline

"At last we have an Opposition: New Labour leader Keir Starmer tears into Dominic Raab over coronavirus testing and PPE failures in first virtual PMQs - as Foreign Secretary blames 'logistical' issues"

Most of the usual Brexiteers are complaining the mail has switched sides because holding this incompetent government to account isn't in all our best interests.

captainmal01

Oct 28, 2017
The amount of cars on the road in London seems like it tripled in a week, and queues for shops are way longer too. Seems a lot have reached the stage of not caring.

Galaxy brains do it with O2 Pay & Go sims. You get £24.90 of PSN credit for £5 for about 5 minutes of effort. I do it at least once a month and currently have almost £140 sat in my PSN wallet

Count me in too pls if you have the time.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
pulled from face book

For those that still don't know how to get free PSN credit with O2 here is how you do it. First go to topcashback and click order free O2 sim and get £10.50 cash back...... On the O2 site pick big talker sim and make sure you tick the box saying receive emails from O2..... If you wait 14 days before topping up O2 will send you an email saying top up £10 and get £20 extra credit...... So top up and you will have £30 credit which you can put in a PSN wallet and you will also get £10.50 cash back from TCB which makes the £30 PSN credit free!

When you top up PSN will charge you 10p which will make the phone credit £29.90 meaning you can only put £25 in your wallet..... But I've found a way around it...... First top up the PSN by £25 leaving you with £4.90 phone credit.... Then go to Google play store and spend at least £4.40 on apps.... Then dial 4444 and choose lend us a quid.....then go back to google play and get a refund on the apps you bought making your phone credit £5.90..... Top up PS wallet with £5 and you will also have 90p to spend on app store

Last edited:

Sunbro83

Oct 27, 2017
For those that still don't know how to get free PSN credit with O2 here is how you do it. First go to topcashback and click order free O2 sim and get £10.50 cash back...... On the O2 site pick big talker sim and make sure you tick the box saying receive emails from O2..... If you wait 14 days before topping up O2 will send you an email saying top up £10 and get £20 extra credit...... So top up and you will have £30 credit which you can put in a PSN wallet and you will also get £10.50 cash back from TCB which makes the £30 PSN credit free!

When you top up PSN will charge you 10p which will make the phone credit £29.90 meaning you can only put £25 in your wallet..... But I've found a way around it...... First top up the PSN by £25 leaving you with £4.90 phone credit.... Then go to Google play store and spend at least £4.40 on apps.... Then dial 4444 and choose lend us a quid.....then go back to google play and get a refund on the apps you bought making your phone credit £5.90..... Top up PS wallet with £5 and you will also have 90p to spend on app store
This is all wrong. Please ignore. Several years out of date. I'll PM those that asked

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Wait what, what is this witchcraft?
T....tell me your ways.
It would be nice to know...

Not that I would do it, too lazy and would have to go outside.
This falls under my interests as well
You've tweaked a lot of peoples interests, including mine :p Would appreciate being told about this too if you have the time.
My parents get eggs from some local farm and sometimes they're blue or green.

I appreciate it, but everyone else wants to know too. This is the boost the British people need right now!
This also peaks my interest...
Would like to know to please :)

At great risk to my personal health since sunbro had evidently been taken out, I shall share what I think is the trick they meant. Ignore that it says expired, the O2 website says he offer mentioned is still active
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

cjelly

Oct 27, 2017
The amount of cars on the road in London seems like it tripled in a week, and queues for shops are way longer too. Seems a lot have reached the stage of not caring.
I'm in a small town and it is the same around here.

Seems like there a re a lot less police around, as well.

Nobody seems to give a shit anymore. We are going to have a second peak. No doubt in my mind.

phisheep

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
Oct 26, 2017
Just took my boy to the hospital for a blood test. Hospital super-efficient at segregating patients.

Came back along the seafront. Still very quiet here. Only about 100 people on the whole beach, all moving, all keeping their distance. Town is completely dead, unsurprising as most of it is closed guesthouses, closed restaurants, closed pubs, and loads of locked-down care homes.

SuperSah

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
buying a bike is impossible - everyone's bought the decent ones and the shitty ones are left behind or those that cost several arms and legs.

Sunbro83

Oct 27, 2017
At great risk to my personal health since sunbro had evidently been taken out, I shall share what I think is the trick they meant. Ignore that it says expired, the O2 website says he offer mentioned is still active[Hidden content]
This is what I was going to share (with some more details to explain the finer stuff) but this covers most of it. This thread is more relevant and has better info:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Feel free to PM me if you have questions on how to get it working though

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
buying a bike is impossible - everyone's bought the decent ones and the shitty ones are left behind or those that cost several arms and legs.
Same goes for anything exercise related right now to be honest. I was trying to get dumbbells/barbells earlier this week and you've got no chance. Best I've been able to do is an armband for my phone while jogging and some protein powder.

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got my HonestBrew delivery - ordered it almost two weeks back but they made it clear at the point of order that they were encountering delays, so can't complain.

Happy that there are some larger 440ml cans in there, which wasn't the case with Beer52 (although that had some cracking beers).

I think sitting in the garden with a book and a beer sounds quite appealing right now...

Sunbro83

Oct 27, 2017
Someone snitched on me to HUKD as the first rule of O2 club is that you don't tell others about O2 club 😂

Edit: seems like we're quite popular over on HUKD!

f158fa6d-0e25-43a0-9a3kzt.jpeg

Last edited:

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
Why don't all the people requesting a PM just PM the deal poster instead of clogging up the thread with random bollocks?

Tea and sc-one-s was one thing, this is another.

Sunbro83

Oct 27, 2017
I've posted it here now since there was already info in the thread. No need for PM request. Didn't realise I'd cause such a derail sorry! But please feel free to PM me if you have questions once you've read the links